Recent content by zjat

1. Z

Two Handed mage weapons?

One handed weapons seem to have it all. The light saber is stronger than the lantern and the flower whip is a good hybrid type, but why aren't there any two handed staves? I feel like that's a simple thing that would be a lot of fun! Any word or thought on this?
  2. Z

[Gameplay] Pet Values wrong

A couple Pet values don't match their description. [frontline] Damage states it raises by 1% ATK/MATK per level. However, after a couple levels it starts increasing by 2% instead. Not sure what it's supposed to do, but it doesn't match up. Speed also states a different value of 2 ASPD/CSPD per...
  3. Z

Will (should) healing be implemented in the support skills?

Instead of a regen aura, it could be a lifesteal aura (melee/basic attacks only), granting 1*level health per hit for the duration of the effect.
  4. Z

Will (should) healing be implemented in the support skills?

Burst healing I could see as an issue as it negates defensive builds as well as healing orbs. Now an over time healing aura or 'warcry' (like the two support spells we do have) would be ok imo. Because to get the benefit of that type of heal, you have to survive the duration of the spell. It...
  5. Z

Crit Damage vs Crit Chance, first impressions.

So first off, this game is amazing. I just bought it this week and have been playing with friends as well! Now, I bring up the touchy (for me) subject of critical hits. I normally hate critical hit functions in games because it is blown out of proportion and becomes the only way to build in the...