List of bugs encountered in Frontline branch [Multip]

Smogol

Green Slime
- Cloud Strike cannot be summoned in winter area west of town. EP is detracted and blocked but the cloud does not appear. Going back to town I can resummon it just fine.

- Various monsters within and past the flying temple cannot be targeted by Reaper's Blade. This includes Phaseman, snow slimes and Yeti. The spell won't lock on, doesn't draw any targeting lines and never appears over the heads of any enemy.

-Snow fiend command ring: Hunker down and Smash can be selected while casting meditation, but Frenzy cannot.

Smogol

Green Slime
It seems the "spell missfire" thing happens with quite a few abilities and it's not always the case. Sometimes these abilities work and 5 minutes later they won't against the same enemies at the same location.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Has someone else run into the issues described in the thread? I can't seem to replicate them, and it would be interesting to get a feel for how widespread this issue is, or if it's closer to being unique!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Snow fiend command ring: Hunker down and Smash can be selected while casting meditation, but Frenzy cannot.
Are you sure you don't have a key limit on your keyboard and you're pressing too many buttons at once? That caught me out a while back :oops: