WHY!!?!?? (spoilers) (kinda long) (is a rant)

WTF DEV TEAM!!????!? ITS CHRISTMAS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!?! LUKE’S DEAD AND YOU MADE IT MY FAULT!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY GAME AND YOU JUST STAB ME LIKE THAT AND LEAVE ME WITH THE END OF BETA!???!? AAAAAAA!!! IT HURTS!!!! I JUST STARTED MY VACATION AND EVERYTHING IS RUINED!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ENJOY MY HOT CHOCOLATE KNOWING I MURDERED MY FRIEND!!???!!? MY FAMILY IT BUILDING A GINGERBREAD HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND I CANT JOIN THEM BECAUSE MY HEART HAS BEEN CRUSHED! WHY!!?? WHY!!??

Own

Reminder: The supposed reason we're gathering the artifacts is to bring someone back to life.

Not sure if that's relevant, but... I have my suspicions.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Reminder: The supposed reason we're gathering the artifacts is to bring someone back to life.
Will it work though? The fact that artifacts still exist means that either they can bring back more than one person (so Luke/Charlotte problem doesn't happen, unless you have to e.g. sacrifice someone...) or no one tried it, which means it might not work.

Jargalo

Rabby
I mean given all the time-traveling and ghost-interacting that's been going on, I feel like there's still hope...

I hope...

Wings

Green Slime
Was going to actually ask if he really is dead after his boss fight. Seemed so, as you don't see him for the rest of the game even in the final cutscene.
Maybe we can bring him back.