Teddy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sanity check: is GUN-D4M's barrage in Arcade Mode different than Hard Mode Story? If so I've broken something!
    Own
    Own
    Unrelated, but I haven't run Arcade in a long while. I took a lot of damage, not caring if I didn't double S-Rank everything since I was just testing, and... I managed to get only 100,000 less than my high score. That's bizarre. Double S-Ranking F13 while taking damage and really rusty is weird. Was Winter nerfed somehow?
    Teddy
    Teddy
    Thanks! I don't think Winter has been nerfed. He's been nagging on me to nerf you, though!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I could have sworn when I got to GUN-D4M in arcade for like the first time ever, it felt much easier than in hard mode story, seen as every time in story I'd have to save over half my health (about 250) for the final barrage. I lost no where near that much in arcade. If needs be I can record both of them and stick them side by side?
    Hey Teddy! I would just like to ask you a question, Are you in need of beta testers? I would be glad to help. Kind Regards Daniel
    "We know the feeling! 4+ years of work, but only about 3-4 hours to play through... ._."

You well know that's not true (unless someone is cheesing every fight with Shadowclone). :p Looking at the LPs of people playing the game, the most casual players get through it in 5-6+ hours. 8-10+ if they strive to do all sidequests, much more if they want to collect everything. (c)
    Ya know teddy, i feel like having a special collaboration quest with your game alongside mine, but i dont how to put it in words...
    Why is announced to everyone on the forum when you leave a comment on a person's profile page? :p
    Teddy
    Teddy
    An excellent question! The inner workings of this madhouse of a forum is a mystery to even me.
    GarlicJelly
    GarlicJelly
    It's so I can stalk all of you guys. Moahahahahha! :D
    Ive pre-ordered the game and gotten my paypal email but no code email :(, i was told to see you about this.( really want to play soon).
    S
    swerty101
    I dont have a humble bundle account.:(
    Own
    Own
    Oh, I could be wrong, then. Erm... if it's not in your email, or in your spam folder... yeah, Teddy will ought to know what to do. Sorry. I think it'll probably involve contacting Humble with your paypal email's transaction ID. Good luck. :)
    GarlicJelly
    GarlicJelly
    You don't need a humble bundle account to redeem your code from humble bundle. When you purchase a game from humble bundle they send you an email with a link that you have to click on that takes you to a private part of their website where you can access the code from. If you haven't gotten an email from humble bundle then Teddy can go and find your purchase and give you the key. :)
    my game looks different than everyone else I've seen play the game (Fats and DM) (there is no talent tree, i cant get the cutscene with that guy who takes the Amalet to work) yet i donated to the slime tier and downloaded it off of the steam key... is the slime tier only the demo? was i not suppose to download it off of steam?
    Hey teddy, i like this game, reminds alot like legends of mana and legend of zelda, is that what got you inspired? because i'm making an indie game as well
    Teddy
    Teddy
    A lot of old school games got us inspired, and a number of new titles as well! I'd say Zelda and Ragnarok Online was the major ones, though.
    KaiserLeospike
    KaiserLeospike
    ah nice, but ragnarok inspiration i kinda don't see in there
    Poring
    Poring
    I don't know 'bout you but I can tell the biggest thing from RO is the card system, as far as I know other than RO, I don't see any game with the card system ... LOVE IT !!! XD ... Oh, and the only hat fashion thing, that one too :) ... sr for my rudeness but I can't help myself when someone is talking 'bout RO ... XD
    is there a way to reset the skill points and alogation?
    Teddy
    Teddy
    Yeah, there's a beta chat command which does this for free: /respec

We're also going to add a legit way of doing this from the Skill menu for a bunch of gold :p
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    thx
    A personal request to put that local co-op work around hack higher on the priority list! Thanks for all your hard work thus far regardless :).
    Japp, vi kommer åka dit! Eller, Fred och hans flickvän om man skall vara exakt :) Vi älskar presenter :D
    vet inte vart jag ska fråga denna fråga men, tänker ni vara i retrospelmässan denna år och kommer ni ha några demo? om det är ett ja, då tänker jag ta med mig en litten present till er :}
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…