Secrets of Grindea Official Forums

GarlicJelly
GarlicJelly
You've done enough testing. I need around 5 bugs to get the last forum achievement for reporting bugs. :p
The G-Meister
The G-Meister
It's not about personal achievement, its about the development of the game :p
GarlicJelly
GarlicJelly
Ehh.... WRONG! I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real quest, to report them is my call. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each single bug to understand, the power that's inside! Gotta Catch Em All!
Fred
Fred
If you were bug-type Pokémons, I would chose both of you!
Before Saturday is going to be tight, but we'll try our best. If not, you'll be back home after the holidays with a freshly squeezed update waiting for you!
The G-Meister
The G-Meister
xD Wow that takes me back - I had the first Pokémon movie on a video tape O-o. There's the problem though Fred. I'm off skiing, where the hotel internet's pretty terrible, so even posting bugs on the forum would be very slow. And by the time I'm back, I'll have no school holiday left, and most of the bugs will have been found!
KoBeWi
KoBeWi
Wait, are they still giving achievements for bugs found? I haven't got a single one and few of the bugs I reported were fixed :( (actually, I should get one the day I registered if old forum would count)
GarlicJelly
GarlicJelly
They are still giving them out. Own is only missing one and he'll be 100% on the forum. :p
The G-Meister
The G-Meister
It's only the 500 likes one he's missing last time I checked. Anyway, he's a moderator now, so it won't show the true rank :p
GarlicJelly
GarlicJelly
There is a leaderboard if you go into notable people or what it's called. :p
The G-Meister
The G-Meister
Oh yeah, the stalker pages, where you can find out who's the best and who's looking at what >:B