Secrets of Grindea Official Forums

Vilya
Vilya
You will be able to own and decorate your own house yes! Not sure when we'll implement it yet, but it's coming :)
The G-Meister
The G-Meister
I was digging through the game files a month or so back, and there's actually loads of finished art for the housing in one of the folders. From that I could probably assume that it's Teddy's call to implement it all now? Or is there still some more art to do?
Vilya
Vilya
There's some design stuff left, as well as some minor issues we have to solve together. The main reason we're not adding it yet is that it would take a while to get it up and running, and right now I believe people are more interested in getting more story content :) (1/2)
Vilya
Vilya
It's likely we'll do housing after finishing a dungeon, while people are busy playing that for a while. If it's after this one, the next one or the final boss dungeon, however, I don't know yet! (2/2)
Vilya
Vilya
(Apparently you can't write messages longer than 420 characters.........)
The G-Meister
The G-Meister
420 BLAZE IT!!1!ONE!!
The G-Meister
The G-Meister
On a more serious note - as long as the game's being developed at all I'm not bothered what's being worked on. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll get finished someday :p
Thalldor
Thalldor
Hey there fellow Green Slime. Yes, housing will be implemented eventually but its on low priority.
res7less
res7less
Wait, what? Housing is about decorating houses? And here I was looking forward to wield a 2-handed house, to smash enemies across the face with it :(