Search results

1. C

Magic dealing no damage bug ?

Heya ! Haven't played the game since the last time, but my friend got his computer back ! ( finally) So I was wondering if this bug has been fixed ? ( I looked at several patch notes but not all of them ! ) Thanks for answering :D
  2. C

Well I'll keep you informed when I play the game again which might be in a while because my friend's computer needs repairs. But here is my current build : ( although it did start before ) I wear a shawl, a witch hat, sandals and a blindfold, I use the apprentice rod with barrel shield and...
  3. C

Well it does for my first meteor strike it will deal the normal amount of damage, about 150, but then 10 and then 1. Ah ok I will try the /setlevel thanks !
  4. C

Ok but then I would have to replay the game up to where I am, right ? because atm my magic is completely useless. ( Well, luckily i was only about 2 hours in ! ) Also, is there a current plan to deal with this bug in the near futur ? :p
  5. C

Hi guys so I just bought the game today and was starting the story with my friend. I get to lvl 2 and chose to try magic, i started playing around with meteors and had quite a lot of fun. (Note that at lvl 2 with no stuff my meteor dealt 60 damage). But ever since we got past the exam, all my...