Search results

1. Eerie

Mount Bloom Gas mask

Ah okay, I'm pretty sure I have every item from the maze but I could be wrong, that was just my highest MATK weapon in my inventory haha, no problem :D
  2. Eerie

Mount Bloom Gas mask

I believe Own was referring to this item. 224 base MATK 150 base ATK
  3. Eerie

Late to the party!

Haha good to be here, thanks for the welcome! :p I always thought that was referring to the dev blog haha my bad! :oops: Thanks for the welcome :D
  4. Eerie

Late to the party!

Heya everyone, my name is Blake and I've actually been playing Secrets of Grindea since before Seasonne was added to the game but I had no idea this forum existed (I should have guessed there was an official forum but I hadn't thought about it till recently). I love this game and the community...
  5. Eerie

Mount Bloom Gas mask

I didn't know there was an item to help with that area so I brute forced my way through it, died a couple of times but the accomplishment was worth it ouo
  6. Eerie

Version 0.660b

It was the Leather Cap, I never bought them because I didn't need them haha, thanks for your help!
  7. Eerie

Version 0.660b

So I've finished Mount Bloom and Tai Ming 100% for what's currently been added and I absolutely loved it all! (Aside from what seems to be a hard hat in a crafting recipe including a crystal and moss, anyone know where I can find it?) I didn't run into any bugs that I noticed which was great...