Search results

1. M

[Russian] (Idiomatic translation)

I'm really sorry, but I haven't worked on a translation since too long:( real life breaks virtual plans sometimes... I can give you my unfinished translation if you think that might be of some help, but there's a lot to be done and the game should have changed a lot since then (haven't monitored...
  2. M

General Info & FAQ

Yes, that helps! Thanks a lot! I haven't even installed the game on my Win 8 .1 Machine before, as I played the game on a Win 7. After installing and running the game once, the translation tool is working:)
  3. M

[Russian] (Idiomatic translation)

Just decided to note, I'm working on a Russian translation, in case, someone else is thinking of it. Not that I need much help. Translating alone would solve the problem of miscommunication, but if you really want to, you're welcome:) I've already translated all the dialogues, except for...
  4. M

List of Puns, Jokes, References, Sarcasm [and Multiple-Reference-Puns]

Dialogues->Halloween->Inspect_Grave04 Here lies Carr Otter, Rabby feed. Carr Otter is obviously a carrot, but there is also an album by Joe Carr - Otter Nonsense. I just referenced to a carrot in my translation. Dialogues->EvergrindCity->Simon01 Diggy Diggy Hole is a catchphrase from a song...
  5. M

General Info & FAQ

Also translate tool does not work for me on Windows 8.1, not sure, what's the problem. When I start it, I see TreePlacerMacer.exe process in task manager for a couple of seconds without any window appearing, and then it just shuts down with no error messages. I also see 3 events in windows event...
  6. M

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Dialogues->Pillar Mountains->DumUngen01->3: Jonathan is not collored. Also I'm not sure, but shouldn't his little sister call him something like Johny?... Dialogues->Pillar Mountains->StartCutscene01->1: Action button is not collored. Dialogues->Pillar Mountains->StartCutscene0X/TalkWithDad0X...
  7. M

General Info & FAQ

2) you just have to be sure, it's the same in the game and in the translation tool:) and you should check some basic errors, so those conditions could not hang the game due to a recursion:) 3) how about we have some rule, for example LocalID AppleName:plural will be a part of AppleName object...
  8. M

General Info & FAQ

Hi! I decided to test my skills at making a Russian translation for your game. I used your translation tool a little and would like to make a couple of feature requests. 1) There is a ё letter in Russian language. It's not available for some reason. I'm using latin ë instead, but that's not...