1. Dzed

Multiplayer issues

Oh I thought it was on steam lol
  2. Dzed

Multiplayer issues

where is the "Game options" area?
  3. Dzed

Various thoughts on combat and dodging/blocking

Dodging Strike can be used flawlessly on an Echo, it just takes practice and timing, like every other skill that is marked to take "High Skill"
  4. Dzed

Multiplayer issues

To connect, you used to select the person you were playing with. However, now there is an ip option as well. How do you change out of it, because i heard that you could.
  5. Dzed

Macro Farming

yes
  6. Dzed

Macro Farming

I, having nothing to do, decided to try macro farming. fight now, I have a macro that dashes forth, and dashes back again and again Any ideas?
  7. Dzed

[Gameplay]Crafting without ingredients

When I first saw the post, i thought Hes hacking, no other explanation, but then I saw the "Macro Farming
  8. Dzed

Co-Op Tips & Tricks ~Your guide to a smooth co-op experience~

Just wondering, does the Vilya in the game resemble you?
  9. Dzed

Luck Stat & Gear

I thought they said that in the buffer when you are moving from one place to the other
  10. Dzed

Luck Stat & Gear

The bloomo card sucks after Taiming.
  11. Dzed

Co-Op Tips & Tricks ~Your guide to a smooth co-op experience~

Basically, the 2-Handed smash will wreck any other class because it does over 1000 damage?
  12. Dzed

Version 0.660b

No, because Zhamla Meer is the one the flying fortress is designed to hold off while the creators created the Gund4m(which was extremely weak, having less hp than a yeti). You have a good idea about who is going to be the one that is going to be the person the the priestess said that Sizou could...
  13. Dzed

Version 0.660b

a dozen echos is about 66000 hp.
  14. Dzed

Version 0.660b

The guy said that the statues were made of an extremely light but hard material. That came out wrong. But, when you talk to him, you should get the idea that you should try pushing some of them around, even without the tracks
  15. Dzed

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

If thats the case, what about the shadow clone dodge last wind combo?
  16. Dzed

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

*Could also be a skill Rage: If you chain attacks by two seconds for each attack, than the damage will increase by [X] per attack. Featherweight: For every hit you land, there is an [X]% chance to add a haste effect for several seconds. Dying wish: When killed, you do x% damage to everything...
  17. Dzed

Looking for another player to co-op with me and 2 friends

Looking for another player to co-op with me and 2 friends
  18. Dzed

Version 0.660b

I mean with the dodge SKILL