Search results

1. JonathanW12

More Everything.

You can read about what is being made here: http://www.vilyaroo.com At the moment there is a big arcade revamp being made as well as gameplay adjusting and new utility skills you can test out on frontline. Some attacks are also being changed. As for enemies, their will be four new enemies with...
  2. JonathanW12

[Suggestion] Music settings in the Player House

I like the idea of the DLC as it gives another reason to buy the OST.
  3. JonathanW12

Ancient Ruins?

The wiki hasn't been updated for a long time. This area is where the 4th dungeon will be found but for now we can't do anything here.
  4. JonathanW12

Version 0.705b

I pressed a button on my keyboard with the painting selected, and it disappeared. It wasn't in my inventory after and I found it again by hovering over the place it used to be at with the hand tool later. I could only see the outline but when I pressed the move button it reappeared.
  5. JonathanW12

Housing suggestions megathread.

I think it would be good if there was a place where you could share houses like this: (Skip to 2:30) It could happen through steam workshop and could allow people to pick exteriors for their houses. I also want to see more lamps. Finally, can we sell furniture? I have bought some furniture that...
  6. JonathanW12

Version 0.705b

Here is an imgur album with all the bugs my friend and I could find: http://imgur.com/a/8wpML I also found that the screen moves to the side quickly then back again whenever I moved against the walls. My friend also had this problem. I agree that there should be an option to sort furniture by...
  7. JonathanW12

[Visual] Monkeys not moving when letting them escape

I had beaten Tai Ming in frontline but when the stable update came out I used /taimingreset. When I came back to this room and let the monkeys escape, the monkeys just stayed still in the same animation. The assistant was chasing after nothing and, if this problem wasn't caused by /taimingreset...
  8. JonathanW12

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Thanks! :D
  9. JonathanW12

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

I have always wanted this game! Please could I have it if it is still available?
  10. JonathanW12

Spoiler: Realistic season temple fan art

By "Simpsons pictures that I gone and done"
  11. JonathanW12

Saving data outside of appdata

I was wondering if there was a way to save game data outside of appdata, as I think it may be easier to get back-ups and move save data when changing computer (without steam cloud). Or, could this exist in the future?
  12. JonathanW12

Dev blog feeds

I like to use atom or RSS to see if a blog has an update with firefox live bookmark folders, but I had trouble finding atom feeds for the Vilya's workblog and the Dev blog. I have found them now, so here are the links (atom). Hopefully this will help people stuggling to find feeds for this...
  13. JonathanW12

[Suggestion] Health orbs before bosses

In this game, when you fight a boss, you don't always have full health. This can give you a disadvantage against the boss as you are less likely to survive, and the only way to get the health back is usually by dying, which can seem unfair as some think that dying should be a punishment...
  14. JonathanW12

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

OK, after finishing the second part of Tai Ming I have found 2 errors: In this screenshot you can see the time rift above the water. This looks normal, but if you walk up to it from where I am standing, you will go back in time, even though you are below where the portal looks like it is. I...
  15. JonathanW12

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

For the boar's enemy description - "These overgrown hogs roams around the South and West Evergrind Fields! Travellers should take care, as they can charge straight at you if they feel threatened". Shouldn't it be roam instead of roams?
  16. JonathanW12

Creating a new wiki, need help & permission

Ok! I have edited the page for queen bee, but now I have another question: do I refer to the player as "it" or "him/her"? Also, I see you have renamed all of the enemy sprites and changed the template for enemy infobox so that the gif name is different. Will the gifs be renamed to go with the...