Search results

1. somerandomwizard

Bonus reasons to do more than use one powerful skill.

I strongly second this, as someone who’s beaten the game so many times I’ve had to delete old files, it’s just not worth getting more than 1 skill until you get it silvered, and even then you rarely use the second one. Multiclassing hardly even happens. A few more interactions I’ve thought of...
  2. somerandomwizard

Taking a moment to gloat

Nobody I know cares so I'm posting it here; I have all achievements!
  3. somerandomwizard

Arcade challenge shield

I don’t know if this is an actual bug, but it wasn’t in the changelog so I’m guessing. Anyhow, ever since the last frontline update taking damage with the shield fails ‘don’t get hit’ challenges, even perfect blocks. Just thought I should mention it.
  4. somerandomwizard

A crash and a failed backup

No dice, I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and used the older files on the cloud but it’s still gone (rip ‘dragon’). Thanks for trying to help though
  5. somerandomwizard

A crash and a failed backup

Right, so I’ve been playing the arcade mode a lot recently, but this morning when I opened it up to play I found the game had completely restarted, no buildings, no progress, nothing. After taking a moment to consult the forums I opened up the files and replaced the arcade save file with ones...
  6. somerandomwizard

First Impressions 2.0

General impression: love the game! It’s a balance between combat humour, difficulty, fun, puzzles, beauty and more! Liked the most: the general art. This game looks nice, tells a good story, has fun characters, all that jazz. I’m also a huge fan of the bullet hell/rpg gameplay Liked the...
  7. somerandomwizard

[Arcade mode] Some things that are a little unbalanced

As someone who has been enjoying SoG for a few years now I’ve noticed that gameplay has always been a hard but fair kind of fun, which is something that I love and respect when devs manage to walk that line, but there are a few things in the harder difficulties of arcade mode that don’t adhere...
  8. somerandomwizard

Getting 100 %

For southern field you might be missing the shirt found in the woods between the archery range and the city, it’s also possible now to get the chest on the right side of the mansion. For the city it might be a buried treasure in the park, completing the arena, maybe the girl in the grove next...
  9. somerandomwizard

Rethinking the Design of Shields

I see some issues with the promoted redesign but can agree the current system isn’t perfect (with people not shielding and all). My two bits would be that it would be suitable to keep the current shield situation but make it more rewarding. Some examples would be stunning and knocking back...
  10. somerandomwizard

Building bug

sorry for the late reply, internet is not ideal. but here you go
  11. somerandomwizard

Building bug

So long story short, I tried to loop rooms around and hook doors to the first room. However, when I got it to work the door I made wouldn't connect, so I tried undoing the work, but there is still a door frame that I can't delete. Pics included.
  12. somerandomwizard

Quest Reward Bug

It seems ya didn’t read the text fam. You brought a chicken, not fluffyfeathers, so you don’t get the hat (it’s impossible to actually get, it’s more of a spoof), same with the other goodies dangled in front of you by those twerps
  13. somerandomwizard

WHY!!?!?? (spoilers) (kinda long) (is a rant)

*pinches your lips shut* ITS A HAPPY GAME!!!
  14. somerandomwizard

WHY!!?!?? (spoilers) (kinda long) (is a rant)

WTF DEV TEAM!!????!? ITS CHRISTMAS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!?! LUKE’S DEAD AND YOU MADE IT MY FAULT!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY GAME AND YOU JUST STAB ME LIKE THAT AND LEAVE ME WITH THE END OF BETA!???!? AAAAAAA!!! IT HURTS!!!! I JUST STARTED MY VACATION AND EVERYTHING IS RUINED!! HOW AM I...
  15. somerandomwizard

[GAMEPLAY] Luke fight bug

I came across an absolutely game breaking bug in the Luke fight, I don’t know what exactly triggers it but when I fought him, sometimes he started to run and went into a wall, he would then sit there (while running) and allow me to beat the tar out of him. This happened multiple times on both...
  16. somerandomwizard

SoG greentext

>Be me >be playing my 8th SoG file >taking it slow because game is nicer than Dark souls III >realize you can talk to moving npc’s >get to Tai Ming >talk to moving npc >immediately recognize character >be excited to see character >look down to read the name >’Nolea’ >r/quityourbullshirt.exe
  17. somerandomwizard

Time needed for 100%

I have 3 100% files. I still play them here and there but if memory serves its right around the 20h mark
  18. somerandomwizard

On the early game solem

I’d say it makes plenty of sense to do it. There’s a solid wall just after so the soft barrier is useless and it rewards the player for beating a tough enemy, and it’s not even an unusual idea, look at dark souls for example.
  19. somerandomwizard

On the early game solem

So when I found out that you could fight a solem before entering the pumpkin woods I, of course, had to fight it. After a few tries I got it, but I wasn’t suddenly rich or over leveled, And I was kinda sad about that (was hoping for like 3 levels), all that work for naught. So I think it would...
  20. somerandomwizard

Getting 100 %

I like this game so much I have 3 100% characters, one of every class. Ps it says you haven’t updated since .650