Search results

1. Sekibanki

Insect swarm improvement

I really like insect swarm as a spell but not it's reputation as spray and run easy mode, so I was thinking that maybe if when you attacked an enemy covered in flies they got a damage boost for a little while and maybe regained their old slow effect. This would mean you need to fight along side...
  2. Sekibanki

Reset pet levels

I think there needs to be a way to reset your pets level. My main character's pets have their levels spread over multiple stats so I can't level any one stat high enough to be useful. Maybe have it so you can talk to Oak to release a pet and he gives you a replacement pet bait.
  3. Sekibanki

Arcade mode Highscores

Now that the arcade mode updates are out it's as good a time as ever to start a highscore thread. There was an old one but it's been dead for a year, anyway here we go. 710482 - Used insect swarm and finally beat floor 9. Should probably limit it to v0.599d scores.
  4. Sekibanki

[Gameplay] Fae elder fight not ending

I won the fight with Summer and Autumn, but after the cut scene Autumn was still attacking me. I think it might be because I overkilled Summer by so much.
  5. Sekibanki

[Visual] Stuck being green when I interrupt charged insect swarm

If I interrupt attacking with a silver charged insect swam by using another skill I will get stuck being green until I use insect swarm again or charge a different skill. frontline 0.580b
  6. Sekibanki

[Crash] Reading the Gift or Present enemy description crashes the game

In frontline 0.580a every time I try to read either the gift or the present's description the game crashes.
  7. Sekibanki

"Furious GUN-D4M"

Just saw an oldish post where Teddy mentioned wanting to make a "Furious GUN-D4M" and I really want it to have an eva unit 01 or gurren lagann colour pallate.