Search results

1. armaa

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Found this when going through arcade this afternoon The lowest room clips out of the scroll bounds EDIT Heres another one, i mean i guess it might be intentional, but it looks weird a bit, doesnt it? Can anyone confirm maybe if this is intended or not
  2. armaa

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Sadly, i dont have the correct picture for this now because i didnt think the trees would go away after i enter the city, but when the trees are moved the first time by Summer (SPOILER, sorry), your sprite is shown over the moved trees on the side. Just for the reference, its on the left from my...
  3. armaa

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

It would be sort of rare to get this exact layout i suppose, but maybe a similar one would work for the dodging strike or piercing dash to go outside. And didnt know about the 2nd one already being discovered, my bad, should have glanced an eye through the thread and not post duplicate stuff...
  4. armaa

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

When you first interact with the hat saler in the city, he first responds with this message Then when you select the talk option, they respond with this message Not sure if intended or not, but one exclamation mark is missing..
  5. armaa

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

Heh, i didnt read the steam post cuz im lazy so i posted it there as well.. Well not sure if it counts if chickens from arcade mode go OOB, but heres the pic of it happening to me in one run, both of these happened on Stable Beta v6.50a patch Also a bug that happened to me as soon as i enter...