Search results

1. DeftFunk

A minor change to Chain Lightning.

Creating a greater disparity between it's single-target and multi-target use, eh? Hm, I'm feeling pretty ambivalent about that. When I think about it though, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter whether the damage went up, down, or stayed the same as it jumped from enemies. With a bit of number...
  2. DeftFunk

[Suggestion(s)] Passive skills

I agree with Own. Regardless, you're right. Perhaps I shouldn't take inspiration from the current balance of the game. But I will still lobby for cheaper taxes skill refunds, and some not-always-useful support skills all day and night. Thanks for debating this with me though. :)
  3. DeftFunk

Every support skill is different. Skills like Protect and Healing are impossible to compare to any given melee or magic skill simply because they don't add any damage or damage enhancing ability. Some support skills, like my suggested Pain Split, are pretty much a waste of SP in the wrong...
  4. DeftFunk

Thanks for the warm welcome. :) It only forces the player to change style if they want maximum DPS. I'm the type of guy that would probably play full support in single player too, and I'm sure it will work! Just not as quickly. In the same way, I'm pretty sure you can get through the game...
  5. DeftFunk

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

I don't have anything new to add here per se, but I want to lend my support to suggestions i agree with. I think it's a fabulous idea to allow the player to adjust the difficulty to their liking. This is what perks are for, right? I would like to see more and greater forms of them. Also, all...
  6. DeftFunk

Greetings! first-time poster here. I found this game a few days ago on my recommended list and fell in love. Though so far, I've actually only played the demo, as I'm unable to drop the money for the full version right now. But I have seen videos of the whole thing and consulted the wiki. I'd...