Search results

1. SwimmingBird

Download back

I dont think there would be a beta download link... sounds like something you'd have to talk to the devs about.
  2. SwimmingBird

MMORPG similar to Secrets of Grindea

no one mentioned Endless-Online? Now that mmo was dope. I remember playing that in middle school on wal mart internet lol. There are some p servers and remodeled versions of it now with super low player population since the original died off due to poor mods/management.
  3. SwimmingBird

Story mode characters

No towers please. Instead branches off the Tree of Mana ;)
  4. SwimmingBird

Local co-op on 2 computers?

Yes same features, you get to choose of the 3 char slots, either make a new char or choose an existing. Not sure how levels play into the drop and join instances... IMHO, i felt the game was throwing more enemies or enemies that had stronger health at us. And thats a plus I will say; but we...
  5. SwimmingBird

So about 2 hours later after I posted this we DID get it to work, even though we were literally sitting next to eachother in the same house and everything lag was still present every hour or two. Not that that was a problem, sometimes he could reconnect instantly and other times we both had to...
  6. SwimmingBird

Is it possible or will it not work? Im not too proficient on all the IP and NAT stuff, I hate doing it with my consoles(port forwarding) so Im practically a noob. lol Anyways me and my cousin really wanna play co-op arcade.