Search results

1. S

Arcade mode ruins story mode?

Ahh, okay, that makes sense. Thanks Vilya. If that's the only character battle that's in game now, I won't mind. I'll avoid future versions of it to avoid knowing who the bad guys are (unless there are no plot twists, then idgaf).
  2. S

Arcade mode ruins story mode?

You get a warning that arcade mode can ruin story mode... in what way does this happen? Do actual story elements get ruined, or is it just that you see the enemies much sooner and learn their tricks in arcade mode? I've avoided it because of the warning thus far, but if no story elements are...
  3. S

Seeing party member's HP.

Well, it's entirely possible, you'll just get murdered while doing it! Haha.
  4. S

Your point is terrible. There are plenty of times where you are low on health and still having to fight off a large group of monsters and players may unknowingly take the health that others need even more.
  5. S

This. It's much better when, at a glance during a fight, you can see who needs the orbs and who should stay away. If you stop to type, you don't really need the orbs anymore because you're probably dead. As hell.
  6. S

This is precisely the reason why I feel that I need to see party members' HP! It's really too difficult to stop and ask who needs a healing gem the most during a fight. Monsters already have a bar at the bottom, but individual monsters don't really matter as much. Bosses have a bar that goes...
  7. S

I know there was discussion on this before about not wanting to clutter the UI, but I really think it's necessary to see your friends' remaining HP, whether it be tiny bars across the top or on the left... something! Are there any plans to implement this?
  8. S

The forums opening up finally make this game feel like a reality.

It's been a long time coming. Congrats to the devs, and I can't wait to get this going with 3 of my friends!