Search results

1. Dragonsdale

Hardest Card to Find?

Okay, update: 36 minutes later, a futher 47 echo's of madness later, I got the card. 100%, YAAASSS
  2. Dragonsdale

Hardest Card to Find?

How long did that take? I have 417 sword pieces from killing so many... still no card! I'm sat on 99%, it's the ONLY THING I NEED and I've spent an unhealthy amount of time on it! Not to mention 2139 pieces of dirt from all the thornworms I've killed in the proces..
  3. Dragonsdale

Future Tai Ming Collectors HQ Bugs!

[GAMEPLAY] FRONTLINE Sorry didn't put this in the title!!! So I've found two odd things in the walled arena below the collectors HQ in future Tai Ming. 1) A Thornworm left Tai Ming to go on an adventure to distant lands. A monkey threw a thornworm, and it landed next to the right-hand wall...
  4. Dragonsdale

Version 0.670a

Okay, another note! In this room, the echo of madness that attacks (boss, says something about finding something?) disappeared off the left side of the room. I could just see it, and just about hit it but the summons couldn't reach it and it was a bit annoying!
  5. Dragonsdale

Version 0.670a

I'm loving this game! I've noticed that in the cutscene where Zhamla leaves town (having just received his 'King of Having Fun/Collecting' Crown once more, the bridge we made to Mana's house (using the crates) has reset, and after the cutscene it remains reset. Is this deliberate? This could...