Search results

1. J

Housing suggestions megathread.

I don't know if this would be the right thread for this, but in my current playthrough, I bought the house as soon as it became available and I just reached the Festival, but my house is back to the empty plot of land it once was. Can there be a fix so that if you buy the house pre-Festival, it...
  2. J

Rebalance Combat

If you enjoy it, I'm glad you are enjoying it. More power to you. I enjoy playing stuff that feels good rather than if it gives me the most DPS. I enjoy the added challenge of not playing the perfect meta builds because it keeps me interested in the game.
  3. J

Rebalance Combat

OK. So I have just finished my second playthrough of the game. The first time I just kinda put skill points where I wanted, which was in the 1H weapon skills as well as Meteor/Bugs. I mostly just used the dodging strike with the occasional piercing dash and the rare spirit slash. The playthrough...
  4. J

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

After getting the toy crown for Tessa to give to Zhamla, if you talk to Sizou, this is what he says. "hasn't" should be "haven't"
  5. J

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

[Gameplay] In the Fae Temple, you can walk down at the circled location and you will be able to walk around off the map. You will also be unable to attack the enemies in this room if they are on the lower floor. I was unable to hit them with my meteor spell even if I was standing next to them...