Search results

1. TyBraniff

[Suggestion] Highlighting/Colouring and Capitalization of Words

Oh I see, suggesting that the names/spelling are uniformed than is what it is?
  2. TyBraniff

Rebalance Combat

How can you have ALL talents/skills maxed at level 28? Or do you mean the ones you are currently using? Either way like I said, Ill produce a video here soon as well.
  3. TyBraniff

[Suggestion] Highlighting/Colouring and Capitalization of Words

@This would probably be better posted in Bugs with the tag [Text] rather than suggestions? That or im not following the suggestion sorry. :confused:
  4. TyBraniff

[Suggestion] Lighting/extinguishing candles

Interesting, but in your idea would they actually provide light levels when extinguished?
  5. TyBraniff

Rebalance Combat

@Ardeof I'ma be forward, I don't even use skills other than the shadow clones.... like at all..... I'm pretty much foaming at the mouth, run in and down a 7000-8000+ damage before my team can even get a second swing/spell in. Keep in mind I'm literally speced for stacked attack speed and crit...
  6. TyBraniff

Love the game, keep up the amazing work!

7. TyBraniff

8. TyBraniff

9. TyBraniff

Holographic Card Idea!

It would be cool to see a "Holograhic Card" for bosses like Gundam/Phaseman/GigaSlime/Winter/etc. Now go ahead and tell me when to stop cause im gonna suggest some hella-damn madness below: Make the 'Holographic Card' boss fight's only obtainable after you've collected EVERY card that was...
  10. TyBraniff

[Gameplay] Co-op Couldn't turn in quest -(Turkey Delivery quest)-

Sorry can't remember the name of the quest but its the quest where you deliver a turkey to the family in Seasonne. This was happening as of 0.700a whenever one person would try to turn in the quest it would prompt "Lets get everyone together first" but as soon as we got everyone in the home to...
  11. TyBraniff

[Gameplay] A fun bug: Infinite Weapon Toss.

Lol, fantastic.
  12. TyBraniff

[Visual]Flashback Orb wouldn't close.

Me and a buddy where playing co-op and in the first area of the Tai area he was having lots of problems passing because the first flashback orb wouldn't close after the cut scene was finished. (It got stuck over the walk path and rift) This happened on the stable release.
  13. TyBraniff

Rebalance Combat

Hey Grindeans, [SPOILERS BELOW] as of 0.700a This is kinda a suggestion/opinion that me (and my friends I play with) have when it comes to combat. So first ill just come out and say I've played 33 hours now and have the game 100% as of patch 0.700a. Ill give you the backstory, Me and my pal's...