Search results

1. TripDering

multiplayer crash?

Version: 0.730a Steamy Hot Stable Error: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at...
  2. TripDering

[HOUSING] Weapon Stand Instant "Selection"

The weapon stands instantly select "Yes" for you when interacting with them, placing your equipped weapon or retrieving one without chance to change your mind. https://i.imgur.com/XIBX4BA.gifv
  3. TripDering

MOAR references!

SoG is chock-full of references to other videogames/fandoms. But I want MOAR! Maybe a furniture item for the house related to the Dark Cloud games. A craftable item (taming item - D-Shoot) + new monster/pet from Telefang? Celtic Cross accessory from Mabinogi (or even a weapon from said MMO)...
  4. TripDering

Version 0.706a

Evergrind City (can't remember when it unlocks) but talk to Kim and then the Blacksmith, leave the city map and come back, and boom - house.
  5. TripDering

TripDering... breaking the game since 2017.

TripDering... breaking the game since 2017.
  6. TripDering

Housing suggestions megathread.

All my yes.
  7. TripDering

[Housing] Can't make overly huge rooms.

So I was messing around in my house, trying to find the maximum dimensions for a room. Starting from the smallest possible beginning room, you can expand 189 ticks north (before you reach the actual house map north wall), then 98 ticks west (again, hitting a wall). The problem arises when you...
  8. TripDering

hope this is the right place... Hulk SMASH!

Was messing around with my *ahem* hacked save, playing with Smallsplat, and we decided to see just how much damage my Smash! could do. Which is why we went to the toy factory and made chaos happen:
  9. TripDering

[Housing] [Visual] Already broke it...

All I can remember was placing the ball on that small season table in the very bottom left corner, on the green carpet (which is in itself bugged as it clips out of the circular bounds of the room)
  10. TripDering

At least saving and restarting fixed it. So I won't be forever haunted by multiple Mikis.
  11. TripDering

That's nothing. At least you aren't being haunted. Pretty sure there's not supposed to be TWO Mikis here.
  12. TripDering

[Suggestion] [Housing] Orb of Seasons - Grey is boring

Summer > Fall > Winter > Reset. There is no Springtime Orb since you don't have that power.
  13. TripDering

[Gameplay] ([Visual?]) - Multiplayer and the First Rift.

Found this just the other day, was successful in re-creating it today. Start up a game in Multiplayer Story mode, and make your way to the Cursed Priestess battle in Tai Ming. Kill the boss, proceed through the story until you enter the barracks, leave via the ledge, and then (only in...