Search results

1. M

Deaded game

So far it's created all the necessary folders in the Appdata/Roaming/SoG folder. I'll let you know if it goes sideways again.
  2. M

Deaded game

Creating the languages folder worked. Not sure why the game wasn't doing this. I checked all the permissions earlier and the game had full access. Will update if it stops working again. Currently have closed and restarted successfully three times. Steam is running as admin. Thanks for the...
  3. M

Deaded game

And after making an SoG folder in Documents: Version: Auto Stable Error: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Weber\Documents/Secrets of Grindea/Languages' is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at...
  4. M

Deaded game

made a Secrets of Grindea folder in the Roaming dir and still deaded, but now this error comes up in a notepad window when I hit "Show Error" Version: Auto Stable Error: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Weber\Documents/Secrets of Grindea/Languages' is denied...
  5. M

Deaded game

XP3 compatibility also deaded the game. Here's the error I get, same one no matter what I try. http://imgur.com/a/YjK9i
  6. M

Deaded game

I just got the game on Steam and it won't launch. So far I've tried: -Updating XNA and .Net Framework -Running Steam as admin -Uninstall/reinstall -Looked for user/appdata/roaming/secret... there is no file, my understanding is the game has to run for this to appear and the game won't run...