Search results

1. Passage

Boss/Epic Cards?

Ah Ah, thanks for the reply. Nice to see people are still on this forum. That's something at least, I hope it's not scrapped. As it would provide a lot of replayability/more hours for the game as bosses take a long time to kill, and the chance of a rare card drop would be exciting.
  2. Passage

Sup?

Sup?
  3. Passage

Boss/Epic Cards?

Anybody at all have any thoughts about this?
  4. Passage

Hey there

Okay thank you!
  5. Passage

Lettuce

Good idea, completely for this. Don't even know if i've ever encountered lettuce, how do you get it?
  6. Passage

Okay so I have played 60 plus something hours and have a few suggestions

Do you really have to be that rude to the guy?
  7. Passage

Hey there

Thanks for the info man, do you know how long the beta create a weapon set things are gonna be around for? I'd love buy one and get all the extras when I can afford it.
  8. Passage

More Everything.

Thanks alot for the link! Well all that sounds great :)
  9. Passage

Smash feedback

Interesting point, would love to hear others opinions on this.
  10. Passage

Hey there

Welcome man, are these forums still alive and all? Where are the most people talking about the game daily?
  11. Passage

Boss/Epic Cards?

I was thinking, maybe there could be Boss drops! After you defeat them, you can rerun the dungeons for a chance for these cards. I think they should be superior to other cards, and a rare drop, but adds to replayability and not hard to implement I don't think?
  12. Passage

More Everything.

I am thoroughly enjoying the game nearing its end. I am not sure of the upcoming features, but more monsters, more zones and just more cards to collect would be great. The card hunting system is fantastic, and I really want more of that. Will be sad once I have all of them. Has anything...
  13. Passage

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Thank you very much :)
  14. Passage

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Cannot find a place to let the developers know, but "But why then does carpenters not get showered with hammer cards" should be "But why then do carpenters not get showered with hammer cards" on the flying spaceship thing in the sky from one of the monitors. Once again sorry for this but...