Search results

1. Frigid

Max Level Summon Plant Not Attacking

Okay, that one's on me. I worded it poorly. The bronze plants that come with the max level plant aren't attacking. I guess I should've been more specific, given that this is a bug report. Here's a very quick capture of the situation, in which neither of the bronze plants are attacking the...
  2. Frigid

Max Level Summon Plant Not Attacking

Playing in Frontline Beta v0.949a, while messing around with some Summon build testing, I noticed that the max level plant summon was just straight up not attacking. I can record some gameplay if need be, but I've tried respeccing, relaunching, everything short of reinstalling the game and...
  3. Frigid

The problem with pets.

I was under the impression that pets were intended to have a level cap at one point but that idea was scrapped? I've got a level 80 Slime invested wholly in damage that I've been investing a large portion of time into just because "big numbers." Obviously more little fun reasons to not just...
  4. Frigid

[**MORE** UPDATED] [SUGGESTIONS] Bow Improvements

Well, I did a Google search and searched the forums trying to make sure I wasn't original, and I came up blank. My bad. Is there a way for me to delete this?
  5. Frigid

[**MORE** UPDATED] [SUGGESTIONS] Bow Improvements

Origin Story Playing through the game with a few friends today, we came to the conclusion that while there's a lot of variance in magic and a fair bit of variance in melee, there's not much in the way of mixing them, or any method of playing something aside from a supporter outside of that. When...
  6. Frigid

References in Secrets of Grindea

Pardon the necro, but are we not including skills here? The magic skill in the air tree Cloud Strike is a reference to Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII, and the magic talent Snap Cast might be a reference to the Magic: the Gathering card Snapcaster Mage.
  7. Frigid

FINDER MAPS BUG

Alongside this, the second and third maps have their item fully visible before completion. I didn't run into the issue with being able to dig in the second X again, but the items were visible on maps #2 and #3.
  8. Frigid

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

After fighting the current last boss available in the game, making a warp out and taking it displays the time rip effect used through Tai Ming elsewhere. I apologize for the lack of clarity in the screenshot, but OBS is being a pain. Not sure how visible everything is, but I've beaten the boss...
  9. Frigid

Nerfing Barrier in Story Mode.

Offering a +1 to specifically A, B, D. E might be a more effective method of balancing turtle characters, but with how taxing the EP costs of summons are, you can end up as low as 25% of your total EP just passively walking around
  10. Frigid

playing on window mode, detect if not active window and pause

Stuff like this being an option is always nice. Terraria has it this way, and it makes afk farms extremely nice. I can definitely see the use in having this, because people with multiple monitors can sometimes end up misclicking out of window a lot. +1
  11. Frigid

A Pile of Suggestions

ITT: A bunch of suggestions for various quality of life improvements I've thought of as I've played this game. Up first: Inventory Menu Varying sorting methods My main character is a very spell-heavy class, and as such my gear is specifically set to maximize my Magic Attack stat. Now, of...
  12. Frigid

Character Slot Overwrite

Yep, everything worked flawlessly. Thank you so much for your assistance!
  13. Frigid

Character Slot Overwrite

Nah, I get you on the local data files for SoG. I'm pretty sure I was using Steam cloud synchronization though. Would that interfere, or would my local character and world backups still be relevant? I'll give it a try tomorrow when I'm at my home PC. Bought the game for a friend today and I'm...
  14. Frigid

Character Slot Overwrite

If you attempt to create a character on the beta in the same slot as a character you have on the purchased version of the game, you'll corrupt the character slot. There's no way to see this from the beta character creation screen, as forward version character selection screen will show beta...
  15. Frigid

A clip of friends fighting a seasonal boss.

This is the quality content that I came to these forums to see
  16. Frigid

In arcade mode, an option to use the name+appearance from a save. and/or an option to save design

Gonna drop a solid +1 here, as I really like this idea. As I'm really bad at Arcade mode, and Binding, and other such games, I won't make much use of it, but it seems like a really neat thing to do.
  17. Frigid

[Visual] Spell/skill charge visual affect when not charging anything.

Can confirm this is both possible and stylish
  18. Frigid

[Suggestion]LT+RT Controller Shortcut

While leveling a character and messing with skills, I found it quite a nuisance that it's entirely plausible that one could use up all of their quick access slots on controller simply playing through story mode. With only twelve unique button combinations currently support, if a player wishes to...
  19. Frigid

I believe in you.

I believe in you.
  20. Frigid

Hey there

[See title] Figured I might as well make an account on these forums so that I may poke in from time to time. Peace, love and understanding everyone :)