Search results

1. Frigid

Max Level Summon Plant Not Attacking

Playing in Frontline Beta v0.949a, while messing around with some Summon build testing, I noticed that the max level plant summon was just straight up not attacking. I can record some gameplay if need be, but I've tried respeccing, relaunching, everything short of reinstalling the game and...
  2. Frigid

A Pile of Suggestions

ITT: A bunch of suggestions for various quality of life improvements I've thought of as I've played this game. Up first: Inventory Menu Varying sorting methods My main character is a very spell-heavy class, and as such my gear is specifically set to maximize my Magic Attack stat. Now, of...
  3. Frigid

Character Slot Overwrite

If you attempt to create a character on the beta in the same slot as a character you have on the purchased version of the game, you'll corrupt the character slot. There's no way to see this from the beta character creation screen, as forward version character selection screen will show beta...
  4. Frigid

[Suggestion]LT+RT Controller Shortcut

While leveling a character and messing with skills, I found it quite a nuisance that it's entirely plausible that one could use up all of their quick access slots on controller simply playing through story mode. With only twelve unique button combinations currently support, if a player wishes to...
  5. Frigid

Hey there

[See title] Figured I might as well make an account on these forums so that I may poke in from time to time. Peace, love and understanding everyone :)