Search results

1. Rachel

Spectral Party

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to beat this in under 20 seconds... has anyone done it? What route would I take?
  2. Rachel

Chest on the Roof in Port Monnaie

Hello! I was wondering how to get this chest. Is there a way to get past the guard to the investigation area?
  3. Rachel

Dragon Drawing in Mt. Bloom

Does the dragon drawing next to the rectangle surrounded by stones in mt. bloom have any meaning? Is there like a secret boss or something????? Is there items I need to drop to open the door?? pls hElp
  4. Rachel

Grinding While AFK in Dragonbone Dunes

Hello :3 Most of you have probably seen the AFK grinding in the Pillar Mountains posted by another so I found another spot you can grind from, and it will get you more money!! <3 Hope this helps you! It's also a great way to get that 250k needed for the teleportation plate! :D
  5. Rachel

Grey Startington Puzzle

Hey, has anyone been able to move the block to the side in Startington Puzzle with the Charlotte statue? I've been able to move it up and down by pushing the puzzle key block. I've tried moving the other block, and it still won't move. Any suggestions? :chicken:
  6. Rachel

Where do I find all of the teleport plates?

I'm wondering where the teleport plates are for the areas on the map. I saw on an old post a picture of something in the shape of a teleportation plate at Seasonne but nothing happens when I attack or step on it....help? XP