Search results

1. mathman111

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Has Q.U.B.E. still not been taken? It's been on my wishlist forever. And Mini Metro too! This is super cool man, you're such a nice person!
  2. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

Now, when I moved my .cha file and .wld file over, it still asked me to make a new character, body, name etc., but when I got to playing it looked exactly like the file I copied over. That's a little strange no? And the name of the file was the name I entered the second time, but NPC's called me...
  3. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

Sorry for the late response, I got it working but forgot to update, I restored a save from ~30 minutes previous and it is working fine for me, I tried putting my .cha file in slot three and my .wld file as well, but the problem I do believe was I was restoring from after the bug had already...
  4. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

I'm about to try my third separate backup, and I did the character backup as well.
  5. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

I've done all of this, multiple times, besides making a backup, because unless this works, I'm going to have to restart anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference.
  6. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

I have disabled cloud and it still isn't working,
  7. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

You say: Would it do anything if I put my character in the third save slot and my world in the third save slot?
  8. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

I'm seeing two files, a .cha file and a .wld, I assume that those are character and world files respectively, so I'm taking the most recent .wld file and renaming it to 1.wld, and pasting it in the 2nd save slot, over the currently existing file, correct?
  9. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

Yeah, sorry, I just saw the old post as I finished this one, I tried it, but it is still putting me back at the beginning.
  10. mathman111

Story Progress Deleted?

I was playing my second character because I didn't want to use the character I used for the demo, (nice job syncing that btw) and had been playing all the way to GUN-D4M, got a few cards, completed a few quests + side quests, when I finally decided to call it a night. This morning, I log on to...