Search results

1. Zeph Grey

Port Forwarding, Firewall and Hamachi Guides

Set to DMZ: Nothing Turned off firewall completely: Nothing Changed the port (again): Nothing Turned off virus protection: Nothing I'm stumped, and frankly, ready to give up. Love the game, but this isn't worth all this when everything else works. I'll wait for an update or something.
  2. Zeph Grey

Alright, I tried changing the port to 8124 and forwarding with UDP, nothing, and also to one I KNOW works, (7777 used for Terraria) and still no go. And setting up my PC as a DMZ sounds complicated, and I would have no idea how to even begin. I'm really baffled here. I play online all the...
  3. Zeph Grey

Static IP is set. Port 6000 for both TCP/UDP is forwarded along with port triggers. Using an Arris router/modem (supplied by the ISP). I'm running as admin, Window's firewall is all set (even tried turning it off once just to confirm). No idea why Secrets of Grindea is giving me so much...
  4. Zeph Grey

I've tried everything here, and still in the same boat. Not using Hamachi, just direct connect. All my other games work, but SoG (Steam or Demo) just won't recognize the port as open when I test it. I'm not new at this, I know what I'm doing, but I just can't figure this one out. Very...