Search results

1. Y

Game crashes when trying to start Arcade mode.

My steam is wrapped, yes. Probably something I should have mentioned in hindsight, but I've used steam like this for so long, I don't really think of it! Sorry for the ordeal. It works perfectly now.
  2. Y

Here are the logs again and the arcademode.sav file: Version: 0.800a Steamy Hot Unstable Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at...
  3. Y

It's not a problem! Here's the new logs: Version: 0.800a Steamy Hot Unstable Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException() at...
  4. Y

Downloaded / Crashed at same place, here are the logs: Version: 0.800a Steamy Hot Unstable Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at...
  5. Y

Frontline does not work. V0.730 is the stable version pre-frontline. I've also verified files and re-downloaded current version multiple times.
  6. Y

I downloaded v0.730 via the Properties > Betas option within Steam, and Arcade works fine, if that helps at all.
  7. Y

Still crashed at same point. Same crash logs too. Version: 0.800a Steamy Hot Stable Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at...
  8. Y

Deleted the "arcademode.sav", game still crashed when pressing 'Start' in Arcade. It created a new "arcademode.sav". Logs: Version: 0.800a Steamy Hot Stable Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection...
  9. Y

When I click 'Start' after designing or randomizing a character to play arcade mode, my game instantly crashes. No other issues with the game's performance. Story mode works perfectly fine. Here is the crash log: Version: 0.800a Steamy Hot Stable Error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException...