Search results

1. Paolo

Very Ordinary Shoes

Actually, i think someone got mistaken here, since in the desert you can find the Battle Sandals in a chest. You can buy the Very Ordinary Shoes at Port Monnaie's armor shop
  2. Paolo

[title]ᅠ

I both enjoy some tanky builds with the Berserker Style or more damaging builds based on Blink + Smash! The second one is not that great against boss, if you can't control perfectly the spheres (Also Reaper's Blade really important), but it becomes really funny against simple mobs. and you can...
  3. Paolo

Bow. Questions and thoughts.

That's what i thought too, but that's not what the spell says >.> EDIT: Actually i discovered why: The rage skill says that it will increase the damage dealt, but it actually just increase your Base Damage, so that any attack or skill attack based on damage will get this boost... But Bow...
  4. Paolo

chill effect for no reason

Whelp. Now we can say that i am dumb xD. totally forgot about cards sorry
  5. Paolo

chill effect for no reason

[Frontline Beta] I was testing some talents on the chickens in starting town and i discovered a curious fact: Even if i had nothing that could give me a freeze or chill effect, the chicken recieved the chill effect. I know that a talent exist with this effect but i never-ever upgraded it. (i'll...
  6. Paolo

does crippling blast effect burning weapons/chilling touch?

Yep. I tested this attacking chickens in starting towns and it's preatty clear that it does effect it in a very consistent way
  7. Paolo

let's find out how it works!

let's find out how it works!
  8. Paolo

Bow. Questions and thoughts.

Howdy. Yesterday i decided to start another game in the game to test and try a bow build for the first time. I usually never use the bow, if not necessary and i got curious about how the bow works and i made some tests. First thing that i needed to sort out: how does the bow damage scale...
  9. Paolo

[Spoiler] Arcade Final boss fight

Whelp, arcade mode, last floor. I make a deal with the thug guy and buy a time cristal for like... 85 hp but nvm. I go against the mimic boss with low hp and die. (not sure that triggered the bug, but idk. i think it's better to say that anyway) Rewind. I go again in the boss room and i attack...