Search results

1. zing_br

[Portuguese-Brazilian] (Idiomatic Translation) - Complete! (Tradução PT-BR)

Link on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2033272974 Download link for the DRM free version (GOG): See attachment. Full Portuguese (Brazilian) translation of version 1.01a: Dialogues: 100% Misc. Texts: 100% Zone Titles Images: 100% Boss Intro Images: 100% Shop...
  2. zing_br

[BUG] AWordFromOurSponsors popup error "_string_not_found? !!"

The Quest "AWordFromOurSponsors" did not show its "summary" in the pop-up in the upper right corner, it is showing "_string_not_found? !!", as seen in the attached image.
  3. zing_br

[BUG] Aged rum is consumed in duplicate (Coop mode)

As I described in this Post, when playing in Coop mode, if both players have "aged rum" in their inventory, and give it to Bran Di's ghost, the aged rum is replaced by "empty rum bottle" for all players, with that, only the host manages to complete the mission, the other players will be rendered...
  4. zing_br

Where to find "aged rum"?

I'm playing the story mode in coop mode, taking turns who hosted the game (we played part of the game with one being the host, on another day we did the same part, with another being the host, and progressively advancing both saves). In the first case, we gave the "aged rum" to Bran Di's ghost...
  5. zing_br

[BUG] GENDER DISPLAY ERROR IN THE TROPHIES

Hello! I have a translation for PT-BR, and a user reported that he has a problem with the trophy parts, I looked at the Translation Tool and I don't see any errors on my part, but, in game, it is really showing up wrong, I believe it is a bug in the game, is it possible to fix? Here are...