Search results

1. Xinwahky

[Vietnamese] (Idiomatic Translation) - Need Correction!

Hiện tại mình đang thực hiện bản việt ngữ cho Secret of Grindea, bản dịch gần như đã hoàn thiện nhưng vì số lượng text và hội thoại rất lớn nên rất cần sự góp ý của các bạn. Nếu các bạn thấy có chỗ nào dịch chưa mượt, dịch sai hoặc có cách dịch tốt hơn, cứ tự nhiên góp ý bên dưới và mình sẽ cố...
  2. Xinwahky

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Can I ask for more of The Long Dark game for my friend? I know that might be asking a bit much, but my friend has wanted to play that game for a long time.
  3. Xinwahky

Thank you
  4. Xinwahky

Can you give me these games, I will be very grateful! SOMA The Adventure Pals DmC: Devil May Cry
  5. Xinwahky

how do i get my project file back when i lost it?

oh i found it, thanks!
  6. Xinwahky

how do i get my project file back when i lost it?

I just reset my device and forgot to back up my project, when I checked again my project was gone. Is there any way I can get it back? I realize it's still on steam but can't find that project file
  7. Xinwahky

time crystal

Maybe because when time crystal triggering in pillar mountaints, it is no different from starting a new run?
  8. Xinwahky

My "% complete" is incorrect and I can't "open tool"

Oh yeah, I checked it again and found that the folder of the install changed to another drive after I reinstalled the game. I changed the drive and it's back to normal now!
  9. Xinwahky

I use the frontline version to play and I don't think there is any problem with the directory, it seems still correct
  10. Xinwahky

I am translating English to Vietnamese and when I open the translation tool after a long period of inactivity, I notice that the "Status" section is not correct, it says that the dialogues is 74.9% and the misc text is 120.3%? (I remember that in the past both were 30% lower). I tried the open...
  11. Xinwahky

Need help translating game translation

still need help? (còn cần giúp không bro...) '-'