Search results

1. Xeramon

[Gameplay][Minor] Free wooden sword and shield!

But you shouldn't get a new sword and shield even if you have equipment. It also would make much sense to give the played a shield and sword after he loaded the game, they game should rather make the first wooden shield and sword undestructable so you wont be able to sell or drop them.
  2. Xeramon

[VISUAL] Hairstyle shows as bald

I'm bumping this. I have the same visual issue and it's also different sometimes (somatimes it shows harcuts as bald, somethimes there are visual artifacts). Screenshot Version: Frontline Beta v0.603a
  3. Xeramon

[Gameplay][Minor] Free wooden sword and shield!

If you unequip everything, save the game and and then load the savefile you will get a free wooden sword and shield (so you will have one more each). Version: 0.603a (Frontline)
  4. Xeramon

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

@Teddy @POtem @GoodStuff: Thank you very much for your answers. Don't get me wrong I really love the project and I followed it for some years but I just wanted to get sure that you want to finish it and not just randomly stop because you don't like it anymore.
  5. Xeramon

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Q: Do you guarantee that you will finish the game and not cancel it?
  6. Xeramon

First Impressions 2.0

First of all, I played only the demo. (But I am following the game for 2 years) General impressions: It was really fun, I can't wait the game to release since I don't like playing betas/early access games. What you liked the most: The graphical style of the game, the music and I liked that the...