Search results

1. K

arcade mode crash. lost out on first catalyst unlock

The game crashed, for the first time, EVER, AT THE %&* END (arcade mode). Had a GREAT run (arcade mode). formed the catalyst, then death told me to close my eyes/sleep, shoots something at me, game goes black and bam, game crashed, lost all progress. Thought this game had multiple back ups >.<...
  2. K

Zhamla hard mode QOL request.

If a simple restart the fight option for when the fight is lost/when death happens at that fight could be added for just this fight (with all the buff's we had activated at the start AND Shiidu ready to go off the bat), it would be very much appreciated. Don't mind dying, but it would be alot...
  3. K

Does zhamla scale with level on hard?

Title. Tried to google the answer and found nothing regarding this question. I am aware of the lvl 42 soft cap making it so you only get 1 exp for any mob in the game even with the trinket that make's mob exp account for them being 2 lvls higher. Just wanna know if he scales with lvl on hard...
  4. K

Question about console commands and steam achievements

Recently found out there is a lvl up console command when browsing stuff about secrets of grindea to just cheese things/mess around. Does using this console command disable steam achievements? And while im here, i am aiming to get the challenge accepted steam achievement and my question for...
  5. K

Steam overlay and steam screenshots not working

Title. Is this intended? Had this issue with over indie game's on steam. Although we do got steam achievements for some difficult things which is nice, not being able to take screenshots is, in all honesty, a HUGE let down. Will this be fixed/changed in the future? Thank you for your time and...