Search results

1. Dragontear

Secrets of Grindea on Player.me

Player.me recently opened up to the public and I noticed the gamepage for SoG was pretty unloved (Only 3 likes including me) So I just thought I would point that out here and maybe help it find the love and fan-content worthy of the community here. I think you should be able to signup without...
  2. Dragontear

My Thoughts on the Yeti

If you use it as an active item it surrounds your character with colorful butterflies.
  3. Dragontear

Update soon?

Been checking often for updates, I understand having such a small dev team its expected that updates would not come at an extremely fast pace. I am okay with waiting and receiving a high quality update rather than something that was rushed just to get content out there to appease the inpatient...
  4. Dragontear

A Styles slot for weapons

I support this idea.
  5. Dragontear

Fade's feedback as of Frontline Version: 0.57a

Thanks for giving feedback on my feedback. I personally felt that 25 hp didn't really help me out alot, but maybe I'm just a noob :p The arcade mode itself reminds me of Azure Dreams for the original playstation which some might describe as a roguelike game, it had a rich and varied town with...
  6. Dragontear

Fade's feedback as of Frontline Version: 0.57a

Firstly, let me just say I absolutely love the game, and any criticism here is going to be as constrictive as possible. I know you guys are working extremely hard on this and I am very pleased with the results so far. Story mode: General Feedback I very much enjoyed both the single player and...
  7. Dragontear

Secrets of Grindea: Res Pls

Hey guys, my friends and I checked out SOG recently and had a blast, I edited together some highlights from our twitch channel. Thanks for your time.