Search results

1. Tylerthedragon

Arcade Mode with Story chars!

Eh, it seems like a lot more work than just having you play as a fresh character.
  2. Tylerthedragon

Arcade Mode with Story chars!

Unfortunately this kind of defeats the point of the arcade mode. The reason arcade mode is there is for you to challenge it and grow up to being at a certain point. Bringing in your story character (especially at a very high level) will just mean the whole challenge of arcade mode is lost...
  3. Tylerthedragon

[Visual] [Gameplay] Spinsect Glitch

A few months back (before I took a break from playing the game) I encountered a bug with a spinsect where it would not die. I couldn't replicate it and record it so I left it. I managed to find the glitch again and this time was able to capture me recording it. What I think happens is that it...
  4. Tylerthedragon

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

IDK if this is visual or not (didn't notice if it dropped anything) but the spinsect's sprite is still there but cannot be attacked and doesn't move outside of it's idle animation. Weird... Edit: (Also found you can move it too)
  5. Tylerthedragon

Most new players WILL quit the game after beating the story. Without question.

I definitely agree with what Fred had to say about this. I think because of Binding of Isaac being more luck based than skill based and Secret's of Grindea's Arcade Mode is more skill based than luck. Even I have trouble with it (mainly because in SoG I've taken a tank approach, I need to change...
  6. Tylerthedragon

Far, far off suggestion: Story mode replayability challenges.

While these challenges would be cool, unless there's a way to show off you've done them (cosmetic hats usable in arcade mode/future playthrough) then there isn't any real reason they should be added as an actual option. People who want to do those challenges will just do it themselves without...
  7. Tylerthedragon

Your predictions/ ideas for the third main boss

I don't mind as long as I can DESTROY Master Ivy
  8. Tylerthedragon

First Game Ever to 100%

You'll have to wait for the game to be completely done for you to brag about 100% so far. But nice job getting there so far!
  9. Tylerthedragon

So what's with all those pipes on the buildings?

But these pipes EMIT SMOKE. WOWZERS!
  10. Tylerthedragon

Any chance of different outfits?

I'm hoping we at least get the priest robe since one of the new Mold Essence rewards is the Hood of Darkness that the priest wears.
  11. Tylerthedragon

Docile Pets

It was quite tricky, but I always caught a pet after I got into the rhythm (I always ended up screwing up because when I missed one I got confused and messed up the rest) which was around 5-15 tries.
  12. Tylerthedragon

So what's with all those pipes on the buildings?

Because Pipes are magical.
  13. Tylerthedragon

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

The things that are hard to achieve are most of the arcade ones. Maybe grade them as Bronze, Silver and Gold (maybe Platinum for later achievements?) and grade them on the length and general difficulty it takes. Maybe assess the enemies in the area, how much damage they do and how fast they...
  14. Tylerthedragon

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

One suggestion for the achievements, can we get a border for the "difficulty" of getting it?
  15. Tylerthedragon

Challenge for fun: Design a side-quest that doesn't involve grinding.

Sidequest ideas? Me likey. I think I have one that I just came up with: Fortress of the Past The quest starts as a report of the building in the sky having a strange malfunction. As the only one who can access it at this time, you are tasked with investigating the area. Entering the Fortress...
  16. Tylerthedragon

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

Well, the areas to find these mobs can go on the page. If it's a guide to leveling up, it'll probably go as a guide.
  17. Tylerthedragon

Secrets of Grindea Wiki

Anybody can update the wiki.
  18. Tylerthedragon

Hardest Card to Find?

The hardest one I've tried to get was the Bloomo. Halloweed was hard but a little easier for me personally, but who knows. Yeti is one I tried to get but couldn't get. Presents are easiest because they spawn like crazy after 10 minutes.
  19. Tylerthedragon

Grindea Pronunciation?

I've never even played the game and I fucking love it.