Search results

1. Tylerthedragon

[Visual] [Gameplay] Spinsect Glitch

A few months back (before I took a break from playing the game) I encountered a bug with a spinsect where it would not die. I couldn't replicate it and record it so I left it. I managed to find the glitch again and this time was able to capture me recording it. What I think happens is that it...
  2. Tylerthedragon

Achievement Changes

I feel like the achievement art on Steam is a little weird. Achievements like Mountain Boy have a black bar above and below it, which doesn't fit fully in the box. Maybe adapt the achievements to be square images instead?
  3. Tylerthedragon

Steam Trading Cards Idea

My idea for Steam Trading Cards are obvious. The cards would obviously be the cards obtainable in game, maybe featuring some of NPCs as well. I think a good amount would be around 6 or 8. Any more would make the cards really hard to get, maybe choose one enemy per area? Now, for the badges, I...
  4. Tylerthedragon

Arcade Video Replays

Many games that have highscores often have replays of the playthrough in some shape or form during their runs. I think this would be a hard to develop, but a great feature for the game!
  5. Tylerthedragon

Secrets of Grindea Video Guides/Uploads

Hello, I am TylerTheDragon, the 15 year old Gamer that's been gaming for as long as I can remember. I started off my gaming days with a PS1 and now... well, it's evolved a little too much. I mainly play Secrets of Grindea's story mode and I'm the only Speedrunners that visits this forums, and I...
  6. Tylerthedragon

No-Leveling/Disable Leveling

For people who truly want to test their skills in Arcade/Story mode, there should be an option to turn off leveling or have specific characters that do not level from anything. This includes not gaining any Talents/Skill gems outside of quests. This would be helpful for testing speedruns so...
  7. Tylerthedragon

[VISUAL] Enemies sprite glitching in arcade mode.

Sometimes when I kill an enemy in arcade mode, the sprites kind of show up in a grid format in the background for a small amount of time. I don't know why this happens or how frequently it happens, but I've seen it at least twice.
  8. Tylerthedragon

Secrets of Grindea Subreddit in Progress

So, as of today there is currently a subreddit for Secrets of Grindea that can be found Here. This thread is mainly to suggest things you may want added to it, as this can bring in more interest to the game!
  9. Tylerthedragon

Would you be interested in a semi-walkthrough/strategy guide for SoG after its release?

I'm mainly talking about creating a strategy guide-type walkthrough for initial gameplay and end-game stuff once the game is in a more... "finished" state. I'd mainly be interested in this to really get down my ideas and do a full, in-depth type up of everything a run could entail. This would...
  10. Tylerthedragon

[Webpage] Collage of all Characters

I think a cool way to thank the community for its support in the games development, is to allow people to submit their characters doing something (Being Transparent would help) Then creating a collage. A maximum of 2 characters could be submitted (3 for some cases) Any uploaded after the initial...
  11. Tylerthedragon

Ready for the next update! :D

I'm happy that I've done absolutely everything I can in story mode (Excluding a couple of cards and Equipment items) and some of Arcade is done (I suck at arcade for now, so it's not for me until I get better). I'm just hoping for more sidequests, challenges and trophies to complete! Huzzah...
  12. Tylerthedragon

I see one of my ideas was used!

I made a thread about a possible giant icicle as a weapon (I even have the sprite I made for it, even though it was only a retexture of the club, and the official version is a bit darker: ) EDIT: I also like the idea of spears, I'm guessing you guys are planning to make it a long ranged...
  13. Tylerthedragon

My Personal Arena/Superboss Ideas

[P.S. I'm putting a TON of work into this thread, so images won't come straight away!] Superbosses, in every RPG, are the ultimate challenge for players, even with the best gear in the game these bosses can prove a serious threat if you even slip up once. These Superbosses in the game would...
  14. Tylerthedragon

Seasonne Enemy Card Effects

Considering I have in mind what the cards could be, here are my suggestions: Frostling Rogue: When killing an enemy , they have a 5% chance to drop double the amount of money Frostling Scoundrel: Increases speed by +2%. Blue Slime: Your basic attacks have a 1% Chance to freeze the enemy...
  15. Tylerthedragon

Armour Set Bonuses/Cosmetics

Certain Armour in the game can be revolved around a theme, and wearing them all could have special effects. This may be a pain for the team to create, but it'd be cool if it happened: Certain Armour Sets could get extra "Special Effects". These would stack with the previous ones already on...
  16. Tylerthedragon

Can I beat up Luke?

He's too OP. I want to beat his ass before the 4th dungeon, kick his blonde ass to the curb. "Stuck on puzzles" ? More like "Trying to kill me"
  17. Tylerthedragon

My Personal Equipment Idea List!

Edit: This is a thread used to put my suggestions on equipment that could be added to the game in the future, or just simply ideas I think would be cool Gilded Stick: As said in the game, A Gilded Stick! This stick would be made out of pure solid gold! A good idea for it, is when mining (if it...
  18. Tylerthedragon

Arena Boss Ideas/ Pet Capturing Items

I just got a great Idea when watching Fred do art, as we were discussing content and speedruns. I think, that if we have more "giga" bosses, those could have an 100% one-time drop of that pet being an item that can capture them. An Idea I had was the generic "Queen Bee" Boss, that could drop...
  19. Tylerthedragon

I can't wait.

Totally can't wait to beat the guild master up... I mean befriend her and learn more about her. But I definitely hope to be able to kick her ass.
  20. Tylerthedragon

VILYA STREAMS!

We need it, we want to see your beautiful artwork!!!!!