Search results

1. Ray Gaines

Arcade S-Rank Items Guide.

what is an easy build to remember so i can get higher faster and get to understand the game better?
  2. Ray Gaines

Anyone wanna play some arcade with me?

but you are my best friend :(
  3. Ray Gaines

Anyone wanna play some arcade with me?

anyone want to join my adventure to have some fun and get as high as we can in the ranks?
  4. Ray Gaines

CO-OP Hard mode Beast mode Story mode LFG

if you guys would like to add me as well my skype is raymonddog2445
  5. Ray Gaines

I would love to play the game with you contact me at my cell (203) 414-0078 or my skype...

I would love to play the game with you contact me at my cell (203) 414-0078 or my skype raymonddog2445
  6. Ray Gaines

Additional new NPCs in Arcade

I was thinking of doing a youtube series of the arcade mode and I have already started one with the story mode I am just wondering if anyone would like to partake in my adventure? I think it would be fun and adventurous. You can reach me here or you can text me at my phone number (203) 414-0078...
  7. Ray Gaines

Arcade mode Highscores

I am not to great at the arcade mode and I am looking for some help I usually go in using the insect swarm or fireball and that's what I build around should I be building around something else? I have been learning to dodge much better than before but I still come up short because I only can get...
  8. Ray Gaines

Will there ever be an app for the game?

No more of an official app because my phone does not load up on the internet very fast and it feels informal compared to an app it seems like a good idea :)
  9. Ray Gaines

Will there ever be an app for the game?

I have been thinking and I thought that having an app maybe explaining the missions or the weapons and monsters could be a great idea. I feel a lot of people would like to study up as they are on the go and can not play the game. It is just an idea and I would like to know everyone's opinion
  10. Ray Gaines

Drop Chance Of Cards

maybe the drop rate should be .000001 that seems more reasonable
  11. Ray Gaines

Arcade mode Highscores

wow I need some help is anyone willing to help me out I want get good at the arcade mode but I am having trouble so if you guys want to team up or something my Skype: raymonddog2445
  12. Ray Gaines

Looking for idea's to make for my mission if you got any give them to me!!

Looking for idea's to make for my mission if you got any give them to me!!
  13. Ray Gaines

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Hey I am just wondering if you guys have at least an idea of when the mac version of the game will be coming out I completely understand that you guys are working extremely hard on the game and I am not trying to be rushy (ik its not a word get of my back) but I would just like to know if you...
  14. Ray Gaines

Help Cant Access account/player

I know this has probably been said a bunch of times but is there anyway i can get my player back i start it up and the game just crashes as soon as i choose him and i got all the cards on him :( please that really took me a while i am willing to do it again but please i really dont want to
  15. Ray Gaines

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

what is the knight of seasons
  16. Ray Gaines

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

I have done all the cards and I was wondering what the card after the mage of seasons is?
  17. Ray Gaines

Have Master Collectors Tier what should I do as a mission?

If this thread can think of a good idea all together I will prob use it since my own imagination is not to great def want it to be long
  18. Ray Gaines

Im just wondering that would it be wrong? I just think it would be a cool addition like what Own said with the name but the quest is going to have to be epic Im going to have to read in more depth what you guys and gals say just keep spilling out ideas ik one will click i really want the public...
  19. Ray Gaines

I bought it now what mission should I do like what type I was thinking of doing something with the mention of my twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/raymonddog Idk anyone have any ideas?