Search results

1. Saiffer

Save version not compatible

I didn't check that! That's most likely it, Thanks.
  2. Saiffer

Save version not compatible

Anyone know why this is happening? Is there any way around it? This is happening of my Surface Pro 2. I normally play on a regular PC. My surface pro 2 plays the game flawlessly except for this situation.
  3. Saiffer

Evadeskill?

I agree with this. I would very much appreciate a dodge as an alternative. That being said, there IS that one handed sword skill that allows you to dodge. Having to charge after dodging makes this not a viable option however, as you get terribly slowed down. If something would allow you to walk...
  4. Saiffer

Laser sword voice?

Lol, agreed.
  5. Saiffer

Laser sword voice?

Lol it's actually kind of cool. Made me and Garglius have a good chuckle.
  6. Saiffer

Laser sword voice?

Just crafted the laser sword and the slash sounds like a human voice going "miew, view, piew". Whose willing to bet that it's Teddy's voice? Lol
  7. Saiffer

Tshirts!!!

Yeah, I suppose that is true for the time being but this game will surely explode with popularity within the foreseeable future. Begs the question of if t-shirts are in the plans.
  8. Saiffer

Tshirts!!!

Would be immediate purchase for me.
  9. Saiffer

Moving the card "popup"

I agree with this as well. While the dialogue box does look nice, it takes up a lot of real estate. Perhaps just have the card icon, about as big as your character I'd say, and have a line of text next to it to the right, describing what the card does. I too often end up panicking when i get a...
  10. Saiffer

Shielding

I've been experimenting with what Teddy had said about quik turning while shielding and it does, for the most part, solve my issues. I do still have problems but it's more a question of getting used to it. Also what i think would help (for me anyway) is being able to remap the shield and attack...
  11. Saiffer

Shielding

Hi! I would like to start by saying that I'm really enjoying the game and really looking forward to seeing more of it! There is one thing that stood out to more than anything and that's the shielding. In my opinion, the shielding is rather... clumsy? What I mean is that I often (90% percent of...