Search results

1. 0x5f375a86

Version 0.830a

If the language is changed into English, it will be gone.
  2. 0x5f375a86

Version 0.830a

What's wrong with that? Recipe page.
  3. 0x5f375a86

Summon Plant Lv10->Lv9

After using the Summon Plant Lv.10, reset it to Lv.9(or lower). The ten level plants that have just been summoned will not be destroyed. But Frosty Friend is different. hahahaha. Chinese: 使用召唤植物LV.10后,将其复位至LV.9(或更低)。刚刚被召唤的十级植物不会被销毁。但Frosty Friend就不是这样。
  4. 0x5f375a86

Secret?

:rolleyes:Thanks.I will be more careful next time.
  5. 0x5f375a86

Secret?

Hey, well done. I've been there, but not in the normal way. You too? :):eek: This is the meaning of Chinese laugh:"哈哈哈哈哈哈" I'm working on something new :)
  6. 0x5f375a86

Secret?

Is there any secret that has not been known in the game? Just answer yes or no. hhhhh....
  7. 0x5f375a86

Third States of mimic

I played it again in the latest version of steam. I was squeezed out. :)
  8. 0x5f375a86

Third States of mimic

:rolleyes:So I bought a copy of my own yesterday. Ready to play again.
  9. 0x5f375a86

Third States of mimic

After defeating the second state of the mimic, if you are in the red area of the image, then you will be stuck with the huge mimic. You can't attack him. Can't trigger it to move. I can't use English freely. I hope you understand what I mean. Any questions you can ask me. ---------2017/3/28...
  10. 0x5f375a86

About pixel painting

Hey!I really like your picture.I spare time to draw. Several problems arise when I practice imitating your paintings. Do you use a pencil in Photoshop? 1 pixel or their own definition of brush. Why don't I draw lines that are not straight? What skills do you have? I can't use English freely...
  11. 0x5f375a86

A questions from China

I like this game very much especially painting. Is most of the game making time used to drawing? PS I come from China and My English is not very good, hope you can understand what I mean.