Search results

1. Crystal

Fan art!

yeah. :3 I liked the pose's you drew. only way to be a bad artist, is it you stop. so keep at it! :D
  2. Crystal

Fan art!

ahhahaha. all of those were great! XD made me giggle. and this topic is going great! glad I made it. :3 keep the fanart coming!
  3. Crystal

Fan art!

hahaha. this is great! /patshead. good job! :D
  4. Crystal

Fan art!

I totally agree. make sure you call them out on it. and threaten them by calling the police! :p haha. if you can pull that off anyways. get it back from them. and give them dirty looks for me. trying to act all cute by stealing your stuff. NOT COOL BRO.
  5. Crystal

Fan art!

adhwkajwhkjh ahhh! nooo~~ thats heartbreaking. ;w; /patshead Im sorry...
  6. Crystal

Fan art!

AWE YEAH. give me something~~ i wanna see!
  7. Crystal

I'm confused..

haha. I was questioning the same thing. :P lols.
  8. Crystal

Fan art!

Sweet! :D okay well, get better soon! /patshead
  9. Crystal

(Spoilers) Another Sunday playing with code

Those spells look rad.
  10. Crystal

[Gameplay] Commands ?

you can /respec your character in chat. :D
  11. Crystal

What new games do you look forward to?

Im waiting for... Secrets of Grindea :3 Sims 4 Mario Kart 8 ...I think Im missing one, but cant think of it.
  12. Crystal

House

Oh there is!? I havent been in the arcade mode before. =w=" heh. like in the will also be in story mode?
  13. Crystal

House

Where do you think the houses are going to be? Where would you like it? I think I would want at lease two choices where to build it, in some village.
  14. Crystal

Fan art!

Hello everyone! :D I got the game yesterday! so cute, I love it! Anyways, I dont draw much in pixel art like so. (in this style) I liked how it turned out! My melee/sky mage!