Search results

1. ThatOneGuy

Skills and elements that interact

1) One problem I see with this is that I have a 95+% (don't feel like calculating) chance to freeze and a 90+% chance to burn with my current build (shadow clone has a lot of synergy with talents) and this would make me crit practically every single hit. While crits are not that powerful (refer...
  2. ThatOneGuy

Stacking the skill that reduces the amount EP spent to balance sword and magic

1) I disagree, my character is a static touch and shadowclone mix -- and using magic equipment rather than physical equipment, making myself a very magic focused battle mage, was the highest damaging combination. In conjunction with this, the use of the second wind talent provides me with all...
  3. ThatOneGuy

Small Mushroom and Mushroom Spores for Pet Crit EXP

Ploz I just want my fancy gold numbers and cool stars :eek:
  4. ThatOneGuy

The dotted orange line on the graph above shows the use of 2 CRIT DMG ribbons.
  5. ThatOneGuy

Here's a link to a graph I made to illustrate the percentage of EXTRA damage you acquire for every level put into the pet; Red - CRIT Blue - DMG www.desmos.com/calculator/m8gj7fopgg
  6. ThatOneGuy

I disagree full heartedly, In fact, I believe you are plain wrong (I'm not trying to be rude, I'm sorry if I come off that way) Now let's say you were to level up a pet to level 82, just bear with me you'll see. With just cards and talents your crit is a guaranteed 19%, and your crit damage is...
  7. ThatOneGuy

There are three reasons why I believe Small Mushrooms and Mushrooms spores, the Shroomies common drops, should be fed to a pet to increase crit EXP by 1 and 5 respectively. 1) There is no way to level up crit without fishing, you cannot grind enemies to level up the pet's stat. This makes it...
  8. ThatOneGuy

Static Touch

I'd just like to mention, if you think this is too overpowered, you could balance it by blocking EP and making it activate / release on max charge (so you can't control who it releases upon) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  9. ThatOneGuy

Gold Skill Point Revamp.

No it's every 3 levels starting at level 7, meaning you max out a second skill at the insanely high level of 34. This means that taking a break every 3 levels would be very good because it insures a gold point every session, but good luck once you get passed level 25 or so as the leveling only...
  10. ThatOneGuy

Throw Away Furniture

True, very true EDIT: Why not both :p
  11. ThatOneGuy

Throw Away Furniture

Very small suggestion, Would it be possible to be able to throw away, or throw onto the ground, furniture? I was trying to buy one of every furniture and accidentally bought more, and it just triggers my OCD :eek: I know it's not actually important at all, but it would be appreciated :p Much...
  12. ThatOneGuy

Lettuce

What I don't understand is why ALL of the edible food can't be fed to pets? Like poisonous berries CAN be fed, but Turkey CAN'T??
  13. ThatOneGuy

Lettuce

You get Lettuce from Plantae Hostilis in Tai Ming, its a 'rarer' drop.
  14. ThatOneGuy

Lettuce

The item lettuce, described as, "A rich source of vitamin K and A, and a vital ingredient in any salad." This item... Is currently completely useless... In the least it should be a pet food. Maybe giving 10 to 30 health xp, since it is such a rare food. However it would be amazing if you could...
  15. ThatOneGuy

Static Touch

"Static Touch will likely remain unchanged, but we are discussing whether to make a change so that you collect the cubes by battling, and by keeping on battling enemies they will get more and more charged. With this change you’d either be able to unleash the cubes upon a single enemy by using...
  16. ThatOneGuy

Buying Fish

I don't mean to be rude but how hard would it to allow the buying of the fishes you've caught (either once or a set number of time) from the fishermen in Evergrind City and past Tie Ming? In fact, you could make it into a quest line with each quest being, "Catch every (x amount of times) fish...
  17. ThatOneGuy

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Burning weapon states,"Burn enemies for 100% of your MATK." There are two problems here: 1) It only seems to do 10% of your MATK, as I have 78 MATK but it only burns for 7 DMG (it should round up too ;)). 2) Spells and Talents refer to MATK as MATK, where as MATK is referred to as Magic Damage...
  18. ThatOneGuy

New Command - /repet

A new command, either /repet or /respecpet would be greatly appreciated (by me :3) Basically just a command that resets either all or a single pet One of the main reasons is that one of my pets is glitched and I'm missing out on a percent of damage :Y I know you could join a multiplayer game and...
  19. ThatOneGuy

Reset pet levels

Okay this seems like the perfect solution. It would make it easier and it would much more fun for me. Also I can see what you mean by experimenting with lower leveled ones and I can say "yeah, that actually right." I think I was just over reacting a bit thinking of releasing the highest level...
  20. ThatOneGuy

Reset pet levels

I see all of your points, and HIII!!!!!!!!! IHeartPie, but what I'm getting at is if it took someone (cough cough me) about 5+ hours to catch it the first time they why would they have to do that AGAIN because they messed up in the pets, ESPECIALLY if they end up putting a level limit making it...