Search results

1. R

A Styles slot for weapons

I like this idea too.
  2. R

Do you like the bees?

I HATE the bees SO MUCH. And they make the game way more fun because of it :D
  3. R

Splitting four-pack?

I have one copy (lowest tier) spare if anyone would like to buy it from me and misses out on the four pack split in this thread. Going for $12 (including PayPal fees).
  4. R

Ouu. I'm too shy for this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D :D \(^▽^)/\(^▽^)/\(^▽^)/
  5. R

Hey peeps, I'm Box

Welcome! I enjoy this game more than Torchlight 2, so, there's that :D
  6. R

Fixing Vilya's Artwork.

Since u were so rude I'm going to be patronizing and show you how you could have brought this up without needing to try to make Vilya look bad: But I haven't seen anyone else complain about any of the art so I don't think it's as terrible an issue as you're trying to say. I think the game...
  7. R

First thoughts and a request for gold and item sharing in MP

I wouldn't say item trading ruined Borderlands. A small number of players get all the best weapons from other people and breeze through the game, but they enjoyed the time they spent playing, and it doesn't affect anyone else's time in the game, so I don't think it's fair to say nobody should be...
  8. R

Multiplayer "self" indicator

Yeah, arcade mode needs this for sure. Just adding the character names like in story mode would be okay!
  9. R

First thoughts and a request for gold and item sharing in MP

Bumping this to add that yesterday, when I went back to the room to re-fight bosses, there were three of us in the party and only one of us got any loot at all from the fight - because he just happened to be standing next to the monster when we killed it. That was great for him, not so much for...
  10. R

Treasure Maps in co-op

Thanks for the explanation. It would definitely be nice to have that info displayed in game :)
  11. R

Switching Sword and Sheild buttons on Xbox contoler

I've gotten used to the button mappings now but I'd also have liekd the option to change them.
  12. R

[Gameplay] Fishing bug

I had a similar problem in the Collector's Exam. I was host and caught a fish first, and then I was stuck holding it up while the other player's fished. The second player also got stuck in the 'caught fish' pose, but only on his own screen - I could see him walking around. The only player who...
  13. R

Treasure Maps in co-op

Do all players need the treasure map, or only one person? It would be nice if it was made clear in game, whichever the answer is. Personally I'd prefer a system where all players in game contributed to the cost of the map, and then everyone got the map :)
  14. R

Moving the card "popup"

I agree, it gets in the way. A simple solution would be to have cards only drop when the room is clear.
  15. R

Small visual suggestion

+1 for this!
  16. R

Upgrading our pre-order tiers?

I've seen other Humble Bundle pre-order devs say that there isn't any way to upgrade tiers easily with HB right now. Relevant sidenote: I'd be interested in the behind the scenes book when it's available, because the blog posts are always so interesting, but I don't want the entire tier of...
  17. R

My suggestions

I don't like the idea of guaranteed drops. It makes the system pointless - you might as well just write a quest that says "kill 20 boss monsters for this cool thing". Yeah, the smart RNG system still gives a chance that you'll get the item earlier, but unless it drops first try, you kind of end...
  18. R

Steam achievement(s)

Will achievements register retrospectively? Or will we have to restart content in order to trigger an achievement, after they're added?
  19. R

I have no respect for what Starbound are doing.

It kind of does sound like you're bashing the developer. I mean, you've gone from a post about how you think they ripped off one mechanic from SoG, to a whole rant about how you think the devs do no work and the game sucks and everything else. That's a big jump - from discussion of one mechanic...
  20. R

I have no respect for what Starbound are doing.

I think it's kind of unfair to assume they just stole everything from SoG. Things like perfect guarding have existed a long time before Starbound or SoG, and I'm fairly sure Starbound originally promised a perfect guard system way before anyone was playing SoG. For some reason, combat didn't...