Search results

1. DarkMetaknight

[Gameplay] [Co-Op] [Achievements] Guest Was Given "Challenge Accepted" Achievement With Host Set To Normal

Steps to reproduce: 1. Start the game on Hard difficulty as the host. 2. Have a guest join with Hard set client-side. 3. Have the host set the difficulty to Normal right before the boss . 4. Beat the game and observe that guest earned "Challenge Accepted" with the host set to Normal difficulty...
  2. DarkMetaknight

[Gameplay] [Co-Op] [Spoilers] Treasure Map #9 Given to Host But Not The Guest

For this report, I am the guest player. In Marino Mansion, somehow Treasure Map #9 went to the host but not the guest when opened. This ended up with the host getting the completion counted but not the guest when the treasure was dug up. Note that the host never played without me. Theory of...
  3. DarkMetaknight

[Accessory] An equipment to make grinding more bearable

I'm all for rare drops like cards, but some of these are just ridiculous. I get that they're supposed to be rare, but the way card drop rates are set up seem completely backwards to me. (The less common the enemy, the rarer the drop is the general trend, which makes grinding cards turn...
  4. DarkMetaknight

Winter & Color Blindness

First of all: I beat Winter on Hard before, but after fighting him again to help my brother progress, I realized it was basically sheer luck as to how I beat him. (Blizzard safe zones weren't that far so damage was minimal.) We ended up switching to Normal for our mental well-being. (My brother...
  5. DarkMetaknight

Hidden References/Easter Eggs

Thought I'd make a thread on this as it'd be fun, use Spoiler tags when necessary.
  6. DarkMetaknight

[Arcade Mode option] Random names each run

I think it'd be a fun feature to include, random names, much like random looks, each run. To generate a random name, you'd take either 1, 2, or even 3 names and put them together, of course making sure they fit the max character limit. (Preferably in an editable text document of a list of...
  7. DarkMetaknight

[Grinding] Mobs of enemies are based on what you kill

When the game goes into "grinding mode" (when you kill a certain number of enemies in the same room, it spawns hoards) I feel like the ratio of what spawns in bulk should be based on what you're killing the most. When I'm trying to grind Snowbaccas or Turkeys specifically, it becomes rather...
  8. DarkMetaknight

Increase the drop rates of certain items

The reason for this is that currently, the best way to get some rare items is grinding presents, this really shouldn't be the case, if you want a certain creature drop, you should go hunt that creature, not grind presents. Items I especially notice this issue with are: - Crystals - Turkeys
  9. DarkMetaknight

[Gameplay] Bossling completely stopped from E.Spike

The Bossling stopped moving when he got hit with Earth Spike, he just sat there doing nothing - not attacking, not moving, attacking him again didn't fix his movement, damage appeared to work fine. This was in the latest Stable branch update, and with a friend. (Hiding behind the left tree...
  10. DarkMetaknight

2-handed vs 1-handed balance?

In my opinion the 2-handed weapons are a tad bit OP, how I expected it was: 2-handed hits a greater area, but is slower, 1-handed is faster, but not good against large groups. In terms of normal attacks it balances out, but the skills...Well, what you get from that is: 2-handed deals more DPS...