Search results

1. Sparrows

[Text or Gameplay] Berserker Style leveling between charges?

When leveling Berserker Style it says "Damage+" which probably means increases damage when its active, but actually does nothing. If its just text bug then its means leveling Berseker Style between charges is just a waste :\ I'd like to see something really increasing with skill level rather...
  2. Sparrows

[Text] Casting speed in skill infos

Checked every skill and what I gathered to notice: Summon Plant - Very Slow Meteor - Long Earth Spike - Long Piercing Dash - Low Every skill that have cast speed lower than medium have different text. Every skill that faster than medium called "Fast" or "Very Fast". With that I'd recommend to...
  3. Sparrows

[Visual] Ice fish looks like Fishsticks

4. Sparrows

[Visual] Trying to free from frozen state makes slimey particles

When you got frozen by Winter Ancient Hydra and mashing all buttons to free up, you makes slimey particles like you get... uh... slimed by Giant Slime, instead of icy or whatever particles
  5. Sparrows

Ability to see how would hats looks on you in inventory

I have two ideas about this: When you hover on hat in inventory, automatically shows it on your sprite in menu New option in pop-up menu when you click on equipable item "Check look" or whatever named
  6. Sparrows

[Gameplay] Moving two balks in season temple to each other simulatenously

Moving two balks in season temple to each other simulatenously in multiplayer causes them to "combine" and get stuck in each other for ever, making them both immovable. Only resetting room via leave-enter helps.
  7. Sparrows

[Gameplay] Quest Frostling stopped to react

Step by step: I'm client in 2 player session. I went to fight with quest frostling in "Secret" location, while my friend dealing with yetis. I died to him and went out to ressurect. After we both came to him and he was just standing not reacting to anything, we just beaten him like dummy...
  8. Sparrows

[Gameplay?] Fighting with keystone in multiplayer as client spams error windows

So as I write fighting with keystone in multiplayer as client spams error windows "Game is deaded", which is not by real. Tried both to ignore them and close, but they continue to spawn, interruping my fight and probably killing me. Leaving cave with him stops error spam, when entering continue...
  9. Sparrows

[Visual] Fishing Pool overlapping icons

Image says anything for itself. Do not break game, but once here I distracted and cancelled fishing thinking I caught fish. Also, I know not good place to ask, but better to make fishing area more forgiving, often my character starts attacking instead of fishing, which is annoying.
  10. Sparrows

[Gameplay] - Season Hydras blind spots

Didn't find bugreport with such name. Season Hydras have blind spots in both bottom corners of the room, making their head charge attacks to miss, same for Winter's head ability. Video says everything for it...
  11. Sparrows

[Visual] - Unexisting monster in enemy listing?

Some unmeetable enemy in Enemy listing and Card album. He looks similiar to gift box, but have loot like frostlings. He appears to be used or just visual bug for me?
  12. Sparrows

[Visual] Arcade Mode - "Room Cleared" messages

When quickly running into another room after cleaning current will change message to changing room like its cleared. Its visible only before your current room fades. For example you cleared normal room, after slaying all monsters, and entering challenge room. "Room Cleared" blinks to "Challenge...
  13. Sparrows

[Visual] Arcade Mode - Fishing pools blinks after last catch

Finishing fishing in Arcade Mode when time is out makes fishes to appear for a second. Actual for every player and visible for everyone.