Search results

1. JamesKT

Secrets of Grindea speedruns

It's been almost a month since I've posted here but here's another run. Best part is, it's not mine. @xEleaa submitted a 1P Arcade Run! :naniva: https://www.twitch.tv/xeleaa/v/106376186
  2. JamesKT

Version 0.675a

20 Seconds. FeelsGoodMan
  3. JamesKT

Version 0.675a

Already brought it to the attention to the devs but for the sake of everyone that's curious, the new Quick Slots on Controllers are buggy! Wanna see how buggy? Have a look.
  4. JamesKT

From constant practice, it's better to actually keep the Pumpkin Helm. The Raw damage is too valuable to pass up. While Phase Helm gives more defense, RNG Damage from crits doesn't always guaranteed better DPS. Especially when your base Crit% is 1%. Later in the run I do invest in Crit mostly...
  5. JamesKT

It might be too soon to post this(due to YT Processing) but... It's finally happened. 47:02 is beaten. ALL HAIL 45:50!
  6. JamesKT

[ Multiplayer ] Charging Skills Glitch

Can confirm that this has happened to me as well when I did co-op with a friend of mine. I couldn't chain Piercing Dashes online(Like I do in my Speedruns). Haven't tried this as a host. My ping at the time was maybe... 50? It was months ago.
  7. JamesKT

[Visual] Off Center Season Hydra Health Bars

Looking back at one of my recent runs, while it has been pointed out before in my twitch chat, the Season Hydra Health bars are very visibly off center. Admittedly, I have 1 monitor so I tend to run the game windowed if that's why the health bars are off center. You can see it at this point in...
  8. JamesKT

I could do these things especially with 21+ of them, but I don't want to go through them without knowing what else could be released in the future. I'm kinda trying to future-proof things with the stingy potion use.
  9. JamesKT

And now, I present to you guys, the current run. I got lucky on a good chunk of drops. 'Nuff said.
  10. JamesKT

Eh. The Blue Worm tends to pop up next to me 99% of the time if I'm striking the body while it's tunneling. Also it won't die if it's in the process of tunneling.
  11. JamesKT

If anyone wants to find me a faster route through Tai Ming's second area, by all means. But this is what I have planned for the time being. Made one slight slip when making this video regarding the route itself towards the end but I do point it out in the video.
  12. JamesKT

Honestly it felt clunky just having it like as it was and the splits taking up part of the game screen. At this this way, everything is seen. As a bonus, I can remove the splits to have twitch chat in it's place
  13. JamesKT

Am I really gonna make this a every 2 month thing at this rate? Kinda looking like it. Here's another Frontline run I did with a new Stream Overlay! EDIT: BONUS VIDEO! 2:07 Vilya
  14. JamesKT

Grindea at AGDQ2017

Well I did say originally that I had mixed feelings. Also I completely forgot A Hat In Time was actually in a run and that game's still in development... I'm just sad I won't personally be able to go to AGDQ2017 otherwise I would probably provide couch commentary as a Story Mode runner. Do want...
  15. JamesKT

Grindea at AGDQ2017

So it's come to my attention that Secrets of Grindea has the potential of being ran at AGDQ2017 by Ivan & Mr_Weables in an Arcade Co-op Category. https://gamesdonequick.com/submission/games-list Honestly I have a few issues with this. Normally I would be happy that the game is getting ran but...
  16. JamesKT

[Gameplay] Glitching with Portals

First off, the first glitch is actually something I haven't experienced before. There's a glitch in the game where you can grab the Phase Man power & enter a portal at the same time... Well I didn't properly do the glitch and found an Out of Bounds bug instead that takes the double trigger to...
  17. JamesKT

Version 0.660b

You do realize it's 3 Devs with lives working on a game, right? You can't rush perfection. I'd rather see a fleshed out game with no issues than a poorly optimized one. Don't be rude with the requests of "1 Update a Month". They're doing all they can.
  18. JamesKT

Version 0.660b

Will say as of recent testing of /preload command, Tai Ming does not load quickly. This is with 2 fresh loads each starting off with a new game on Single Player using the command following up with a speedrun in both attempts. Just reporting it. :/
  19. JamesKT

Creating a new wiki, need help & permission

As long as you're not using this on YouTube or Twitch... Ad Revenue is how content creators live. This just strips money from them and is something I can't condone.
  20. JamesKT

It's been awhile since anything was posted but still, I've streamed a run regarding the new content but will not be submitted for obvious reasons(Frontline). Regardless, this run was actually awesome so enjoy it.