Search results

1. JamesKT

[Visual] Off Center Season Hydra Health Bars

Looking back at one of my recent runs, while it has been pointed out before in my twitch chat, the Season Hydra Health bars are very visibly off center. Admittedly, I have 1 monitor so I tend to run the game windowed if that's why the health bars are off center. You can see it at this point in...
  2. JamesKT

Grindea at AGDQ2017

So it's come to my attention that Secrets of Grindea has the potential of being ran at AGDQ2017 by Ivan & Mr_Weables in an Arcade Co-op Category. https://gamesdonequick.com/submission/games-list Honestly I have a few issues with this. Normally I would be happy that the game is getting ran but...
  3. JamesKT

[Gameplay] Glitching with Portals

First off, the first glitch is actually something I haven't experienced before. There's a glitch in the game where you can grab the Phase Man power & enter a portal at the same time... Well I didn't properly do the glitch and found an Out of Bounds bug instead that takes the double trigger to...
  4. JamesKT

[Suggestion] Pre-loading option

This was bound to happen. I try to lower loading times as much as possible before I do a speedrun and honestly, I just want to get in there with runs immediately however loading times often hinder that process. Perhaps a command to cache all the cutscene/area assets ahead of time or as a button...
  5. JamesKT

[Gameplay] Story Skip gone Wrong

So after Winter I decided to see if I can do a quick skip of the story a bit by putting down a portal where I would stand after the second screen transition... And this happened.
  6. JamesKT

[Gameplay] Key Pickup Animation Skip?

I think this is more of a glitch than a bug but still. Best report it, right? :P I explain how to do it in this video. Very easy to replicate.