Search results

1. Paradinight

Arcade mode Highscores

We've already done Hard mode.
  2. Paradinight

Arcade mode Highscores

So I just got back into Arcade mode (being restricted because of school sadly :[ ). I'm still curious as to why Gun-D4M's final bullet hell has targeted missiles on two+ players? Why isn't it random like in single player? or at least swapped between the players.
  3. Paradinight

Arcade mode Highscores

Hahahaah, that sounds about right, I took sub 200 damage once (single player) and I got an A. Very frustrating. What build was that?
  4. Paradinight

Arcade mode Highscores

I'm Spin+Static touch+Guard Spell Mikkums is Snowbuddy+Insect Swarm+Earth Spike
  5. Paradinight

Arcade mode Highscores

Yeah, Mikkums and I pretty much only do two-player. We both have been in top 20 single player (he does snowbuddy build but hates it in single) and I get frustrated with the smallest mistake in single player. But yeah that highscore is the same run we got Pecko Hat! Mikkums dodged everything but...
  6. Paradinight

Arcade mode Highscores

Mikkums can finally post scores with me, Thanks @Teddy <3.
  7. Paradinight

[Gameplay] Gun-D4M's Rockets

That's fine, it just seems weird that he'd shoot them at the dead player even after. I can understand both sides. But yes, do as you want.
  8. Paradinight

Sorry, I should've clarified, I meant the rockets at the end of the fight (when he's dead), he seems to target one player during the bullet hell.
  9. Paradinight

In two player co-op Arcade mode Gun-D4M's rockets only target one player, is this on purpose or is this a bug? If it's not are they too fast? Just curious if this is a bug or on purpose.
  10. Paradinight

[Gameplay][Arcade]

That appears to be the problem, at least, I think. Yeah we thought that it was my end so I was *going* to leave but since it's P2P if I dc'd he would've as well and we wouldn't have the final score. So we had him leave to see if that still worked, and it had.
  11. Paradinight

[Gameplay][Arcade]

So, it's happening again, could it be our connection somehow? We didn't (Mikkums didn't rather) lag at all this run and it still happened. Guess I should clarify that HE didn't bug out this time, on his end he could move and made it through the "cut scene." But on my end, until he left, I...
  12. Paradinight

Version 0.599omega

Mikkums will surely be happy now <3
  13. Paradinight

[Visual/Gameplay][Arcade] Crash after defeating Winter

Annnnnnnd again... Tried killing him with /batswarm, (lol,) didn't work. Can edit and get his (Mikkums) picture up if it helps somehow.
  14. Paradinight

[Visual/Gameplay][Arcade] Crash after defeating Winter

So after defeating Winter my friend and I experienced this crash where we are permanently stuck on the "Waiting for other players." screen. This happened in the last frontline as well, we don't have pictures from that as we chopped it up to be a connection issue. The only way we figured to...
  15. Paradinight

Version 0.599i (+ivy+inca+ipman+irl)

Hey there, avid player, really big fan of Arcade mode. Just wanted to pop-in here (I guess now is better then later) but have had this bug maybe 2-3 times now, the only inputs I'm doing is holding up+left or right (as I enter the next room). It happens on multiplayer and single player...