Search results

1. Vinnystylez

[Gameplay] Steam invite not working

yeah, it was fine before we tested it without a password, but yeah we're just waiting for the full game now.. theres only so much you can do over and over again with such little content
  2. Vinnystylez

Bigger Red Giga Slime Room in Arcade Mode

http://imgur.com/O488nlq :D
  3. Vinnystylez

[Gameplay] Can't Play multiplayer.

Hey thanks for getting back to me but no unfortunately we couldn't join his game either. But good news is - we tried just now with no password and it works!
  4. Vinnystylez

[Gameplay] Can't Play multiplayer.

My group of friends and myself, has been playing this game non stop. It was only until recently, yesterday rather that when we decided to restart our games, we couldn't join each other no matter which way we tried it. Steam or Ip it was the same result... we were stuck with "Connecting" or we...
  5. Vinnystylez

yeah....doesn't work either
  6. Vinnystylez

These the things i've done: Re-installed the game twice. Restarting computer/router Both ends. Tried connecting via IP and Steam Tried Arcade and Story Mode. and nope nothing so far and yes ran as admin and port forwarding.
  7. Vinnystylez

I've re-installed.. the whole game twice lol
  8. Vinnystylez

I'm too having the same issue, we were playing fine. Then took a break for like 10 mins. Came back and i wasn't able to join my friends or they can join mine, where before it was fine. It just get stuck on "Connecting"