Search results

1. AaronJY

(Forums) Shrink the size of the SoG logo on mobile devices

When viewing the forums on a mobile device the SoG logo appears slightly bigger than the width of page so you can horizontally scroll to the right when you shouldn't be able to. I've attached a screenshot of my phone screen that shows what I mean in the likely circumstance that nobody knows...
  2. AaronJY

JS/HTML5 Top-Down Game Engine

I started working on a 2D, top-down game engine in JS/HTML5 yesterday evening and I've gotten pretty far with it over the past 24~ hours. I've not programmed a game using JS/HTML5 before however so this whole OO-JavaScript aproach is new to me. Regardless, I feel I'm doing a pretty good job so...
  3. AaronJY

Howdy Doodly

Hey, I'm Aaron. I'm 16 and live in the North-East of the UK. I've been following the development of SoG for a long time now and I'm so happy to see it open for other people to play at long last. I'm currently studying a Level 3 (extended diploma) course in Software Development at college and...
  4. AaronJY

AaronJY's Co-Op Sessions

Hey, I'm going to use this thread to notify forum members of any Co-Op sessions I'm currently hosting. I'm looking forward to playing with you all! To join my Co-Op sessions, you will need... The Secrets of Grindea client The UnManaged Hamachi client (which can be downloaded here) When you...